Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Watching The Movie THE NAKED PREY Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
I have one of those TV boxes that charges about $24 per month.

It gives access to an incredible amount of channels from all over the word, in many languages.

Just finished in the workshop, and about to have dinner.

So looking through old movies on it, I remembered this one.

Fantastic movie!

Starts off with elephants being shot, and cut up.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66768 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I remember seeing that at the drive-in theater in the mid-60s. A great movie starring Cornel Wilde.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
Yes, great movie! one of my favorites for sure.

So what did yuo have for dinner Saeed? was it as good as roast "zavudi" I know i spelled that wrong, but im sure you get it.. lol

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1957 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
That movie sure made an impression on me as it was the largest collection of bare boobs I had ever seen in my life at the time, and probably remained so for years afterwards.

The story of the guy it was based on is pretty impressive, main thing I remember is that he killed one of the warriors hunting him with his own spear. Ponder on that for a moment or two!

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7757 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
We as Americans are infulenced by a theme of movie genre. Perhaps other countries are similarly affected. Today we are inundated with action films w/ a large part of CGI images to promote sensationalism. Nothing wrong with that, I love a good graphic movie. CLEAN! My point being that in the mid to late 50s to early 60s we were under Hollywood's spell of African adventure movies. I am as guilty as any as I ate them up at the drive-ins. I think that their initial interest was in large part due to Robert Ruarck's writing. I know that Hemingway wrote of a hunting trip in Green Hills but Ruarck wrote of adventure on "the dark continent". At least that's my take of the fondness to "Bwana" movies then.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote