New
Find
Notify
Tools

More on Lyme Disease Login/Join 
one of us
posted
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/hea...rotect-yourself.html
The numbers in the article are lower than actual.More people are becoming aware but it will take more time and effort. 5,000 years with poor Otzi the earliest known patient.Here we have doctors who know and treat Lyme ,yet the word Lyme is not on their websites !! The medical establishment, insurance , gov't are still refusing to change their minds .
Spread the word , it's needed . Frowner

one of us
posted Hide Post
I am in the 5th month of a 6th month hard core antibiotic regiment. seems to be working 3 different types of antibiotics.

Having mostly good day once in a while a bad day compared to all bad days

finding some one to treat you long term is tough most only want to treat 30 days

Posts: 19356 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We hear a lot about the dreaded Zeka virus when we have a huge Lyme Disease epidemic in this country that goes completely unnoticed.

Lyme is a seriously destructive virus that many do not fully recover from. I have encountered a lot of immunocompromised folks who suffer the effects years after they were "treated".

P Dog, sorry to hear that you are dealing with it. It is a good idea to talk to a lot of doctors about treatment. And I would avoid the guys making a buck off of homeopathic and exotic treatments. Shoemaker is certainly one to avoid...

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ticks are very much spread in the last ten years. Mass dog die from canine babesiosis (piroplasmosis), which vets have not heard 20 years ago. Besides, they carry Lyme disease and another tick-borne encephalitis, which is even worse.

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Opus 1 - Lyme is a Bacteria
Zika is a virus

You can have my Lyme and I won't charge you for it ! Roll Eyes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yep, my bad...

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote