Tools

Californians - Can't Trust'em Login/Join 
one of us
posted

Posts: 13773 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
piss on them...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Ditto,we have the same situation here;long drought conditions. Out here in the country we have our wells +' DUH' everyone needs water.so when some jackleg starts filling a swimming pool or watering their lawn in the middle of the day,I have issue.Your pump may be on your property but the aquifer belongs to all of us.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
piss on them...

GFY

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
CA is merely proof you can put 32,000,000 assholes in one place. They should build a fence around it and shoot anybody that tries to leave.

Posts: 1351 | Location: CO born, but in Athens, TX now. | Registered: 03 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TommyII:
CA is merely proof you can put 32,000,000 assholes in one place. They should build a fence around it and shoot anybody that tries to leave.

Come on out for a visit. With 32 million assholes here you would be in good company.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigster:
quote:

Come on out for a visit. With 32 million assholes here you would be in good company.

I spent 3 years in that shithole early in my Navy career. I got the hell out of there as soon as that tour of duty was over and vowed I'd never be back. That was 1993. So far so good. CA was full of the most brainless dolts I ever had the misfortune to associate with and you simply reinforce that trend.

CA is a failed social experiment the rest the nation will end up paying for not only the mistakes of CA but will also pay the price for the shitty politicians you send to DC. Pelosi, Boxer, Waxman, Waters, Boxer, Feinstein etc... are the best you can do? Only a state full of idiots could manage to bankrupt a state with the potential that one had. If it is so great then why are businesses and people leaving in droves to go elsewhere? That is merely proof that the rats are leaving a sinking ship. The more intelligent people are fleeing and they are leaving the stupid there. Guess what that makes you?

Face it, the state sucks a fat baby's dick! There isn't a thing that comes from CA that I need or want. I shoot deer for meat, raise my own chickens for eggs/meat and get all the veggies I need from the garden. I don't drink wine, my favorite beer comes from PA, I get my milk from a local dairy and buy my cheese direct from VT. I live on the Gulf Coast of FL and get all my citrus fruit and seafood locally. Hollywood produces nothing I want to see and hasn't for a couple of decades. I refuse to support any CA company or industry and I wouldn't shed a tear if it imploded and sank into the Pacific with all 32,000,000 of you idiots. But it would be kind of a shame to pollute the ocean in such a way!

Posts: 1351 | Location: CO born, but in Athens, TX now. | Registered: 03 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh come now. Tell us what you really think. In the immortal words of the sargeant in "Stripes";
"lighten up Francis".

Posts: 217 | Location: SW of Dodge City | Registered: 18 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by craigster:
quote:

I spent 3 years in that shithole early in my Navy career. I got the hell out of there as soon as that tour of duty was over and vowed I'd never be back. That was 1993. So far so good. CA was full of the most brainless dolts I ever had the misfortune to associate with and you simply reinforce that trend.

CA is a failed social experiment the rest the nation will end up paying for not only the mistakes of CA but will also pay the price for the shitty politicians you send to DC. Pelosi, Boxer, Waxman, Waters, Boxer, Feinstein etc... are the best you can do? Only a state full of idiots could manage to bankrupt a state with the potential that one had. If it is so great then why are businesses and people leaving in droves to go elsewhere? That is merely proof that the rats are leaving a sinking ship. The more intelligent people are fleeing and they are leaving the stupid there. Guess what that makes you?

Face it, the state sucks a fat baby's dick! There isn't a thing that comes from CA that I need or want. I shoot deer for meat, raise my own chickens for eggs/meat and get all the veggies I need from the garden. I don't drink wine, my favorite beer comes from PA, I get my milk from a local dairy and buy my cheese direct from VT. I live on the Gulf Coast of FL and get all my citrus fruit and seafood locally. Hollywood produces nothing I want to see and hasn't for a couple of decades. I refuse to support any CA company or industry and I wouldn't shed a tear if it imploded and sank into the Pacific with all 32,000,000 of you idiots. But it would be kind of a shame to pollute the ocean in such a way!

Yup, CA does have its' share of assholes alright. But assholes are nothing new, the exist everywhere. And you've made me aware that there's at least one residing in FL.

One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't think I have ever before put up a post about the personal aspects of one of the AR members. But there is a first time for everything, I suppose.

I simply cannot believe I actually read this...one of the most ignorant , no, make that stupid, rude, arrogant, and juvenile tirades of almost psychotic hatred I have ever read or heard, anywhere.

ISIS uihadists have no edge over you.

I've lived for extended periods of time in countries all over the world, and 44 of the U.S. States. ALL of them, including California & Pennsylvania, have their good people and bad people, and always, always, far more good people than the bad.

Ill bet that most of the time you are also a good person, but you should be embarrassed by your behavior in writing the above quoted post. Talk about childish, uncontrolled tantrums...that performance takes the cake.

My opinion, based on 77 years of world experience .

(And as a final added thought, such actions are "un-American". Ever hear "United we stand, divided we fall"? These days when we really need a strong America, attacking each other is not good logical thinking or action, and weakens our country.)

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is Kalifornia's population composed of majority American, or Mexican?

Y'all please stay there...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Or is Minnesota's population mainly Scandinavian or American, or Chicago's mainly Italian or American, or the Northeast's mainly English or American, OR Massachusetts mainly Irish or American? And where does all that end?

I'm mainly Comanche, so is everyone else I the U.S. not really American in my view? Hell no! We are all in this country together, so we'd damned well better learn to respect and get along with each other or were ALL f-----d! Grow up for Pete's sake.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alberta Canuck:
I'm mainly Comanche,

I'm Arapaho myself and I have watched transplanted idiots from CA completely ruin my home state of CO.

Fuck CA, everybody in it and every thing from it! CA is a blight on the nation.

One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
Bodyfest at Lupin Lodge - Oh so California

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
Is Kalifornia's population composed of majority American, or Mexican?

Y'all please stay there...

If you were the only guy in Idaho, the total population would be considered moronic.

One of Us
Picture of boom stick
posted Hide Post
Its not California you need to worry about but DC. You can't trust them.

577 BME 3"500 KILL ALL 358 GREMLIN 404-375

*we band of 45-70ers* (Founder)
Single Shot Shooters Society S.S.S.S. (Founder)

Posts: 27595 | Location: Where tech companies are trying to control you and brainwash you. | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Or is Minnesota's population mainly Scandinavian or American, or Chicago's mainly Italian or American, or the Northeast's mainly English or American, OR Massachusetts mainly Irish or American? And where does all that end?

I'm mainly Comanche, so is everyone else I the U.S. not really American in my view? Hell no! We are all in this country together, so we'd damned well better learn to respect and get along with each other or we're ALL f-----d! Grow up for Pete's sake.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I'm mainly Comanche,

I'm Arapaho myself and I have watched transplanted idiots from CA completely ruin my home state of CO.

Are you sure it wasn't other Americans beginning in about 1800 who didn't do most of the damage to your pristine area?

The same ones, incidentally, who moved on to California, conquered it militarily and stayed to make it what it is today? Now they are coming back to your area, perhaps working their way east again.

It really makes no difference. Our country, our WHOLE country is what it is today. If we don't like what it is, it is up to us ALL to do everything we can to change it...not just for ourselves, but for all the GOOD people in this country in EVERY state.

Bravely pissing on our neighbors on the internet isn't going to help us anywhere, including where each of us lives.

That was sarcasm which apparently flew right 0ver some non-Californian heads. Try this spelling instead C-O-W-A-R-D-L-Y

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
i thought all the native Americans in gulf coast FLA were Seminoles. sounds like a carpet bagger to me.....maybe the locals wish you were back in CO.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Or maybe build a fence around it and turn easterners back around at Needles and Donner Pass...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14372 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I'm mainly Comanche,

man, you really need to lay off the firewater and get back on your meds.....

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote