Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

want to ID an old car Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
was walking a dry (except when it rains heavy) stream bed and setting up game cameras and was on the lookout for an old car rumored to have been seen in years past. well damn i found it. looks like an old bonnie and clyde car. i took pics but can't post on this site. am willing to send pics to someones text or email if they can post em for me. thanks

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Send them to lhare@swbell.net

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I have a 1936 Dodge coupe behind my shop. My son finds all these car deals.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like it once belonged to Bonny and Clyde all right. Smiler

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
THANKS rabbit!

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams1:
Looks like it once belonged to Bonny and Clyde all right. Smiler

Grizz

i see 2 pretty good 3 shot groups

One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks to rabithabit we nailed it. 38 Packard

One of Us
posted Hide Post
wait....if i have this right, ZRP identified it, rabithabit posted the pic. sorry if i screwed this up! wanna give credit where its due. sorry if i have messed up the credits.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've seen some that were in worse shape that someone restored or converted into something else

One of Us
posted Hide Post
its buried up to its floorboards and into the car interior in mud and both door frames are in half. and its about 20 ft up the side of a hill. the only way to recover it is to drag it down to the stream bed, then drag it 1/4 mile to an old road, then up hill on the steep dirt road to the top. we have a 30 yr small? bulldozer but the concensus is that the car wouldn't arrive intact at all. we can't drag it uphill to the top on the side of the hill its on as its someone elses property and fenced off about 30 ft past the car.