New
Find
Notify
Tools

NRA Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
Anyone read the new copy of the "American Rifleman"? I just got mine today + was reading Wayne LaPierre's column about how many mayor's are nationwide are pushing for more "gun control" while still not enforcing current laws + defunding the police + then whining that they have no protection against crime in their city. But the one hat really ices the cake (in the insanity world) is the edict put out by New York's mayor w3as that to stop crime, every arrested offender would be paid $1K a month if he just promised to never rob again. Look it up for yourself. Then there was the comment from that bimbo Alexandria Cortez, "Well the reason so many people are in prison is because we keep building more of them". It does appear that the lunatics are ruling the asylum.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't read much of the magazine these days, I'm interested in rifles and the articles on rifles are kind of thin.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14372 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
The only thing I want to read from WLP is his resignation letter. rotflmo tu2

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
NC:

I thought it was a good article too.

Trouble is: not many crooks could live on $12,000 a year when they "make" $50-100,000 or more just selling dope. Any that would take him up on a grand a month will be wanting to increase it several times.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5943 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
George, these folks not only have no balls but they have no concept of history either. EVERY civilization that has paid for "Protection" by whatever goth name you want to use; it has always failed. In R/e to the old adage as to pacify the crocodile hoping hell eat you last....; but eventually he will eat you. I REALLY don't understand the mindset of these (pacifiers).

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted 09 December 2021 04:25 Hide Post
The only thing I want to read from WLP is his resignation letter.

I agree 100%.

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DocEd:
quote:
posted 09 December 2021 04:25 Hide Post
The only thing I want to read from WLP is his resignation letter.

I agree 100%.

And I agree 200 percent.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16368 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Question is why is he still running it??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66936 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Question is why is he still running it??

Because this is America and everything is run by CROOKS and IDIOTS! Which the other Crooks and Idiots elect!

NO SHIT---JUST FACT!

Hip

Posts: 1823 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
The only thing I want to read from WLP is his resignation letter. rotflmo tu2

yep!

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote