Find
Notify
Tools

Broadening my cultural horizons ... Login/Join 
one of us
posted
and found this interesting video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WclTgwmmub0

If all the women over there sound like some of this yap, I KNOW I ain't interested. Nosirree Bob!!! Big Grin

Anyway, can someone familiar with the language please fill me in on the storyline in the video?

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
She is on the tv show "desperate housewives" and it appears to have something to do with that,as some of the scenes have her costars from that show in them.

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was only able to stomach it until the music came up. Then I was gone. I like blondes a bit and I'd pork that bitch, but she'd have to keep her mouth shut while I was pleasurin' her if she wanted my best work...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
oh, you should have watched it all if you think you could be all that. coffee

there's some stuff in there I wish I could decipher, only cause I have no clue. Confused

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote