New
Find
Notify
Tools

Capital fiasco Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
I suppose everyone has seen some of the coverage now about the supposed Trump supporters storming the capital. The 1st protesters were + were peaceful as well but as the baracades came down (by police) another group pushed their way forward through the crown + started the mayhem. These folks were most likely the antifa crowd judging from their appearance + actions. I have yet to see a true conservative with a hammer + cycle tattoo on his hand or some of their manner of dress (like the village people). Funny that all of a sudden Biden calls it an insurrection. The guy isn't even in office yet + is setting up a potential for marshal law + whatever else can be shoved down our throats. I am not into consperousy theories but this "coincidence" is a bit much especially after the election fraud + now the loss of the house + senate.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
When ever I see people in helmets and back packs 'storming' anything I think of antifa.

~Ann

Posts: 19123 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Too true. + I still have a hard time believing that most American's can't see through this B.S.But there you have it; it's the old frog in the pot story. I REALLY hate to go down due to the stupidity of others.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice try guys. That conspiracy theory is never going to fly. We all saw what happened. We all know who was behind it. There is no "shared blame", no matter how much you may wish it was so.

Posts: 13755 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gleiwitz incident - Wikipedia
[Search domain en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident
The Gleiwitz incident (German: Überfall auf den Sender Gleiwitz; Polish: Prowokacja gliwicka) was a false flag attack on the German radio station Sender Gleiwitz, staged by Nazi Germany on the night of 31 August 1939. Along with some two dozen similar incidents, the attack was manufactured by Germany as a casus belli to justify the invasion of Poland, which began the next morning.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some of the people that were doing the mischief were also the ones captured on news film doing the antifa rioting in U.S. cities last year. If you want to believe everything that the lamestream media feeds you, you are free to do so. I just wanted to try to free your enslaved mind, if you will.

Dennis
Life member NRA

Posts: 1186 | Location: Ft. Morgan, CO | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
Nice try guys. That conspiracy theory is never going to fly. We all saw what happened. We all know who was behind it. There is no "shared blame", no matter how much you may wish it was so.

How true.
Thanks Kensco

Posts: 1066 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Luckyducker:
Some of the people that were doing the mischief were also the ones captured on news film doing the antifa rioting in U.S. cities last year. If you want to believe everything that the lamestream media feeds you, you are free to do so. I just wanted to try to free your enslaved mind, if you will.

Kensco loves to be led.

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just watched news video of the Capitol Police(at least in police uniforms) opening barriers and waving the crowd in. Also various footage of crowd wandering through the capitol and a few belligerents fighting with security near the rotunda. I've been to Washington many times and to the Capital. You don't just walk in and wander around. It's puzzling as to what was going on. Reuters reports Nancy Pelosi's laptop was taken from her office.

Posts: 3650 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
I just want this shit to be over and done.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13096 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
One thing I thought strange was when the guy with the transparent shield breaks the window the glass is very thin, although it does have a film to hold together.
I would think the glass on a secure location would be more substantial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtPmi4BShNM

Posts: 1223 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What is really disturbing to me is the realization that a busload of foreign commandos dressed as demonstrators could have just as easily stormed the building and wiped out both houses of congress in 15 minutes. Inexcusable bullshit security.

Posts: 3650 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bobster:
What is really disturbing to me is the realization that a busload of foreign commandos dressed as demonstrators could have just as easily stormed the building and wiped out both houses of congress in 15 minutes. Inexcusable bullshit security.

There is a he'll of of a lot to be said for that!

I've seen footage of a lot of Trump rally s......never been a bunch of people wearing helmets, backpacks and riot gear at any of them....

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I doubt we will ever know the truth. The facts are distorted by politics on both sides of the issue.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Did we ever here the motive for the Las Vegas shooting???!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
You can't bring yourself to accept the truth. You were duped. Here's another truth you don't want to know. https://www.reuters.com/articl...or-blm-idUSKBN29C0BP The best way to learn the truth is to get your nose out of FOX News.

Posts: 13755 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
Did we ever here the motive for the Las Vegas shooting???!!

Nope. He was just screwy, hard to put reason to an irrational act. Maybe it was his moment-of-power in a lifetime of getting by on the fringes.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14327 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The majority of people were peaceful. Demonstrations bring out the looneys and troublemakers on both sides of the issue.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
A moderator should move this to the Political cesspool..

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote