THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Philippine Stewardesses Dancing During Safety Briefing

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Philippine Stewardesses Dancing During Safety Briefing Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
After more flights than I can remember, this would make me watch the safety briefing. The standard one usually will put me to sleep.

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We used to pull into the Philippines every time we went on deployment with the Pacific Fleet. Dancing Filapinas bring back some memories. Good times in the Philippines and Thailand back in the day.

Posts: 2940 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice. | Registered: 26 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Singleshot03
posted Hide Post
I am sure that is one safety brief that everyone or at least all guys paid attention to.

dancing

Posts: 1493 | Location: Cincinnati  | Registered: 28 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Why does my sphincter always tighen at the mention of "water landing"?

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote