THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Reunion of POW's 40 years after their release

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Reunion of POW's 40 years after their release Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
This is a great video of our military guys who were held in North Vietnam prisons.

I had never seen this before and I had no idea how these guys felt all these years about Nixon.

Why not share this magnificent video with your friends.

Vietnam POWs - 40 years later

No matter what one may think of Nixon now - watch this! He had great heart for our military guys and for our nation. There is lots of good things about him,

http://www.youtube.com/watch_p...v=LemllfcAY8A&sns=em
http://www.youtube.com/watch_p...v=LemllfcAY8A&sns=em

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice, thank you.

I voted for Nixon the last time, but wasn't really a fan. You are correct, he did some things right, including his treatment of the POWs.

Those guys deserve a pass for life, for what they endured.

It still bugs me when people bad-mouth John McCain. I didn't vote for him, but he earned his pass in Vietnam, and to have a bunch of worthless trash shower him with insults is un-American and a disgrace.

Posts: 13771 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
Very nice, thank you.

I voted for Nixon the last time, but wasn't really a fan. You are correct, he did some things right, including his treatment of the POWs.

Those guys deserve a pass for life, for what they endured.

It still bugs me when people bad-mouth John McCain. I didn't vote for him, but he earned his pass in Vietnam, and to have a bunch of worthless trash shower him with insults is un-American and a disgrace.

+1

None of McCains critics would walk a yard in his shoes.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
I'd pay good money to see Trump spend 6 years in a POW camp.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ForrestB:
I'd pay good money to see Trump spend 6 years in a POW camp.

Trump would be crying like a 6 year old girl if he had to endure an hour of what McCain did.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Better yet have Hitlery spend 6 yrs in one!

Posts: 877 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With Quote