THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    bullets.com-closing out reloading supplies

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bullets.com-closing out reloading supplies Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
http://www.bullets.com/ I bought brass and powder

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Butch. Snagged some nice SK match .22 Lr at damn good prices, plus a bunch of other stuff I will probably never use. Smiler

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You AR peeps need to jump on this, some good stuff with good prices!!! Won't last long once the word gets out. dancing

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Don't see Norma 7X57 brass that cheap. Probably sell out quick.
Thanks. Wish I needed more.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5092 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
Thanks, picked up some bullets.

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
Well it just cost me $300 to click on this thread, LOL.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7762 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote