Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazing Picture Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
This is the MOST AMAZING picture..........

Click on the link at the bottom to open picture. The control for the picture is in the upper left. Press the + sign to zoom in, or the arrows to move right, left, up or down. If the picture looks fuzzy give it a second to clarify.

This is a remarkable panorama of the Inauguration. It might not work well with a dial-up modem, but you can actually focus in on faces near the back of the crowd- nearly 1/2 mile!

For fun, focus on Obama (center stage) and then look behind him. There's Clarence Thomas seemingly asleep, Dick Cheney in his wheelchair, Clinton, Gore, Bush 41 and even Dan Quayle! Scalia is sitting there looking like the Grand Inquisitor. The clarity is amazing!

The technology is truly amazing- and it's un-classified! Imagine what our spy agencies can see with classified technology!!!

http://gigapan.org/viewGigapan...899496648c2b4b06233c

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Why does this guy's face seem to be slipping off? Zoom in on the original link. All I did was paint the red arrow.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you pan to the left you will see a whole host of this same thing going on...it might be a camera thing. Nothing about this guy in particular.

Posts: 4115 | Location: Pa. | Registered: 21 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
there is another one right directly over W's head about 4 rows.Looks like Aretha Franklin sitting there with the star shaped hat on her head,and the guy in front of her's head is messed up.
And ,three people to arethas right is another one. I bet they moved just right and got pixelated or something.
And your right,it is fantastic detail.simply amazing.I wish I could get aerial photos of my hunting area that good.

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote