THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    National Geographic Has Done It Again!

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

National Geographic Has Done It Again! Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted

Posts: 1071 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Soooooo much better than 'reality' (shit) tv.
Thanks for posting.

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for a really nice offering.

Support the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation

Posts: 272 | Location: Central KY | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Very nice,thank you. I had a friend born in 1913 that I would take fishing + bird hunting,etc.when he was still able. Fine old moving ahead a few years.. My new bitch bride insisted that I get rid of all my old National Geographic mags....many years worth.At the time it was not worth listening to her mouth so I gave old Tom all my mags who was then into a wheelchair.Every other day he would call me,He would start out, "Do you know where I've been today? 1st China,then the Netherlands,etc. at al.This made his last days at least decent if nothing else

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A positve thing your ex-wife caused to happen even if it wasn't her motive.

Posts: 10007 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree Lavaca;I will give the devil her due on this one.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Karma.

Posts: 10007 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well the internet whore was on her ned thttps://forums.accuratereloading.com/groupee_common/ver1.3.7.2147483647/platform_images/blank.gifo contact you.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now in the dARK of night,the gobernment has stolen everything.If you don't hear bat back from me,then take it as gosapl..