Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Baby Yoda identity Login/Join 
one of us
posted
For all of you Mandalorean fans. Do you think he could be the re-incarnation of Yoda? The timeline of the series has been just after "Return of the Jedi". Yoda had passed into nothingness but had appeared in spirit with Obiwan. Perhaps he is the only member of a re-incarnating species. Now Luke becomes the master.

Posts: 3652 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
If he is 50 years old he and Yoda would be alive at the same time. His name is Grogu.

If you haven't seen the end of season 2, you are in for a shocker!

Hell of a show, best 1970's Spaghetti Western ever done.

Love it! My kids love it, and they all got baby Yodas for Christmas, and my wife who doesn't really like that kind of action/adventure show loves it.

John Favereau is awesome!

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Wonderful Wyoming:
If he is 50 years old he and Yoda would be alive at the same time. His name is Grogu.

If you haven't seen the end of season 2, you are in for a shocker!

Hell of a show, best 1970's Spaghetti Western ever done.

Love it! My kids love it, and they all got baby Yodas for Christmas, and my wife who doesn't really like that kind of action/adventure show loves it.

John Favereau is awesome!

ok, i'll bite. whats the name of the movie?

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
The TV show is called the Mandolorian. It a live action space cowboy type show based on the society of people called the Mandolorians that are part of the Star Wars universe (Bobba Fett, was the first one we saw on Star Wars).

It is a new Disney "show" on the Disney Plus channel.

Most of the shows are 30-45 minutes.

Disney Plus is $60 a year. You order it through the internet, and I watch it on my phone and via my smart TV. If you have a recent production TV, it should have the ability to join Disney Plus.

Try and watch a trailer on youtube.

For your $60 you get all the Disney, Marvel, National Geographic, and Star Wars movies, TV shows and quite a bit more for a year.

Disney has already announced that they will add 2-3 other Star Wars live action tv shows in 2021.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote