THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    People who advertise their Classified stuff outside of the Classifieds

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

People who advertise their Classified stuff outside of the Classifieds Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted
Don't be that guy, there is enough bullshit on every other forum that has nothing to do with that forum.

Advertise whatever your selling where the advertisement goes.

Does this annoy anyone else?

Only slightly less annoying is a random PM from someone I don't normally talk to trying to sell me something I talked about walking by once.

If your stuff doesn't sell in the classifieds section, put it on Snipers Hide, 6mmbr.com or if you like bullshit 24 Hour Campfire or African Hunting.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote