On Pluto TV. oh boy

Posts: 6380 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
and Green Acres and I've been watching Doc Martin

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1958 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They were all good, but my favorite was 'The Beverly Hillbillies."

Posts: 4182 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
MyTv Channel on our cable runs them all, including those mentioned as well as others such as: Leave it to Beaver, My Three Sons, I Dream of Jeannie, Beverly Hillbillies, Rawhide, Hogan's Heroes, The Rifleman, Gilligan's Island, McHale's Navy, Twilight Zone, Alfred Hitchcock Hour, Perry Mason, etc. etc. etc, as they rotate through any of a number of them. Other channels nearby frequently run Hawaii 5-0, Magnum P.I., All in the Family (Archie Bunker), The Jeffersons, The Golden Girls, Everybody Loves Raymond, Star Trek, etc. If you want to reminisce, it's fairly damn easy on today's cable t.v. channels! Big Grin I am a lover of TCM and a majority of the films that they showcase. tu2 And then there's the Game Show channel. . . . . . . rotflmo

one of us
posted Hide Post
You should be ashamed leaving out The Andy Griffith Show.

https://m.facebook.com/The-And...e-2/489663816177351/

I only watch it now when getting a haircut. Don Knotts is the greatest.

Posts: 13771 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
With you all the way on Andy Griffith, Ken.
I recently watched "The Fun Girls" and "Rafe Hollister Sings" for probably the fourth or fifth time. Never get tired of this show.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x864jcv

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16348 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Those 'old' TV programs are so much better than much of what is broadcast now. I personally can't stand the ones called 'reality' TV shows which seem to be based on ignorant and clueless humans. I never watch them.

~Ann

Posts: 19147 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of richj
posted Hide Post
reality TV and comic book movies. Blaah

Posts: 6380 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Indeed,; this new crap is pablum for the masses. Those older ones from the 60s were real humor + entertainment, but then I could say the same about the good ones from the 50s as well. Carl Reiner, Mel Brooks, Sid Ceaser, Uncle Milty, ad nauseam. The point is that the older programs were much more entertaining. I guess that although I AM correct, that makes me an old fart. Thank God for our real cellulite heroes.

Posts: 4182 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry, got in a hurry + in indignation, forgot to add George Burns + Jack Benny to the list of GREAT performers. One can't remember them all, their cast are legion.