Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

good guns for sale Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
for anybody looking for a good deal on a good gun, just contact biebs - he sells great guns cheap - keeping all the blaser junk for himself
whata guy

Posts: 13439 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's the funny thing about Blasers. People tend to keep 'em. Mine ain't for sale!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well spoken, Peter!

Posts: 20065 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes Biebs ia a standup fellow and terrible shot. A fine instrument like a Blaser is wasted on him.

dancing

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Nick Adams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
for anybody looking for a good deal on a good gun, just contact biebs - he sells great guns cheap - keeping all the blaser junk for himself
whata guy

Never seen "blaser junk." Pics of said junk?

Regardless, the Biebs seems like a stand-up guy to me.

Just sayin' ... popcorn

Posts: 376 | Location: Midwest, USA | Registered: 01 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of rnovi
posted Hide Post
Biebs is good in my book. I've done business with him on a couple occasions and it has always been a pleasant deal.

Heck, I'd even stand to go Hunting' with the guy one day!

Regards,

Robert

H4350! It stays crunchy in milk longer!

Posts: 2308 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Labman
posted Hide Post
He's a standup guy. I called him a few years ago as a reference for an elephant hunt with Karl Stumpfe. During our conversation he offered to send me two of Buzz Charlton's videos on elephant hunting. One was an instructional video on shot placement. Biebs told me to keep them until I get back from my hunt (several months) then return them. Of course I took him up on his offer. The video on shot placement was great.

A very nice gesture from a fellow AR member.

Tom Z

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2281 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 07 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LOL!!! He has all you guys fooled bsflag

Posts: 3699 | Location: MI | Registered: 12 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some nice sentiments, with the usual sprinkling of TURDS mixed in :-)

Posts: 20065 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some nice sentiments, with the usual sprinkling of TURDS mixed in

Hmmm! which is which?
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
That being said about the Blazers;I have never owned one but have noticed a plethora of volume in Cabela's fine gun room site.But talking of pieces that folks want to get rid of,consider the CZ 75.in 9mm.Anyone who has one never gets rid of it.I became aware of it's existence when Col. Jeff Cooper gave it flying acclimades during the South African Shooting Olimpics. We could not get them at that time as there was a bloc on soviet bloc country trade.The fact that The Col.had anything good to say about a pistol chambered in anything other than .45 caught me immediatedly.I had to have one. I still carry a 1911 but the CZ75 is one fine piece

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
That being said about the Blazers;I have never owned one but have noticed a plethora of volume in Cabela's fine gun room site.But talking of pieces that folks want to get rid of,consider the CZ 75.in 9mm.Anyone who has one never gets rid of it.I became aware of it's existence when Col. Jeff Cooper gave it flying acclimades during the South African Shooting Olimpics. We could not get them at that time as there was a bloc on soviet bloc country trade.The fact that The Col.had anything good to say about a pistol chambered in anything other than .45 caught me immediatedly.I had to have one. I still carry a 1911 but the CZ75 is one fine piece

I dont have much desires for handguns other than revolvers (double actions). I rarely shoot my handguns but have my usual dozen or so.

The cz75 is amazing - I wish/should trade the h&K, kimber ect for more 75.

Damn now I need to go out and buy a few.

Blasers and Beibs suck as always. Actually only Biebs sucks.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biebs:
Some nice sentiments, with the usual sprinkling of TURDS mixed in :-)

Biebs from Charlie Munger just for you

“When you mix raisins with turds, they are still turds.” http://12valuestocks.com/2012/...e-investment-quotes/

tu2

Mike