THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Sit back, relax, and have a couple of shots of Jeppson's Malört ...

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sit back, relax, and have a couple of shots of Jeppson's Malört ... Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
It has quite a reputation, apparently, and not one I would like to confirm personally!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7s16ewP1RU&t=183s

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
No thank you

Posts: 19314 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Agreed!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Clayman
posted Hide Post
I had to do a double take to figure out if this is a real liquor. I can't believe this kind of disgusting stuff exists. Is it weird I want to try a shot just to see how terrible "terrible" is?

Posts: 1225 | Location: Gilbertsville, PA | Registered: 08 December 2005Reply With Quote