THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    It is that time of year and LYME is not all there is to be concerned about

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It is that time of year and LYME is not all there is to be concerned about Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted
If in doubt get tick bites checked out.

I had a coworker bitten within the confines of Davidson County (Nashville) and he died due to late diagnosis (his fault) from a tick borne illness.

http://www.cdc.gov/ticks/diseases/

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4227 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I came within a few hours of dying from a tick bite. I spent 7 days in intensive care in a hospital in Minneapolis. They don't just give you lyme disease. there can be a host of other bacteria and virus diseases. With mine, my body just basically started shutting down, one organ at a time.

Posts: 2059 | Location: Mpls., MN | Registered: 28 June 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Old news here......but always a good reminder.

Anaplasmosis and babesiosis have always been part of the differential but others are joining the list. Fucking awful creatures.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote