THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    I am looking for Qty 2 leopard hunts in 09. Plus some PG.

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I am looking for Qty 2 leopard hunts in 09. Plus some PG. Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of MotorCity
posted
Good Morning,
I am looking for Qty 2 leopard hunts. These hunts will be for my father and me. We are looking to hunt this year in 2009. I would think with the current economic climate that we should get a good deal. We were going to wait until 2010 or when the US economy turns around, but with my dad semi retired now. We figure we would try to use the down economy to our advantage.

Here is what we are looking. We want two leopards. We do not want to hunt together, only be in the same camp.
My father wants a sable. So, it must be a Sable/ leopard hunt for him. If a Sable is not available, do not contact me. This is a deal breaker.
After the sable/leopard, he does not really care what else he hunts. What ever is available in the area.

I would like to add to my Leopard hunt a Nyala, if not a Nyala then a waterbuck. I would also like (not mandatory) a giraffe (for my sons room), zebra (for my brother) and a hyena.

We were thinking of hunting in Mozambique, but the outfitter we have been talking in to says there are no Nyala in the area, and only a very few Waterbuck. So chances would be slim. He also said no Zebra or Giraffe, and the only time he has available is September.

Finally, we only want to 10-12 days. We work together, so we have to coordinate someone being at work. We are looking at $750-$850 a day. That is what we were looking at in Mozambique.

Sorry to be so picky, but given the current economy. We should be able to find exactly what we want.

Thanks for your help,

Posts: 239 | Location: Rochester, Michigan | Registered: 18 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Karl S
posted Hide Post
I can help you in 2010, with all, except possibly the hyena. (If you shoot leopard before the days are over, we can move for the hyena.) I am sold out on leopard for 2009.

Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris www.huntingsafaris.net
karl@huntingsafaris.net
P.O. Box 1667, Katima Mulilo, Namibia
Cell: +264 81 1285 416
Fax: +264 61 254 328
Sat. phone: +88 163 166 9264

Posts: 1333 | Location: Namibia, Caprivi | Registered: 11 September 2005Reply With Quote