Notify
Tools

How will you be remembered... Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted
Like this?

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Eeker Eeker Eeker Eeker rotflmo

one of us
posted Hide Post
Or forgotten.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
yuck

Posts: 1070 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Dave, forgotten is best but for the legacy that we leave our children + hopefully some impact that we have made in the lives of others while we were here. That is the supreme gift. What impact we make in others' lives is important in the here + now + in the near future, but unless one is a despot or evil ruler of some source the name WILL be forgotten in the next 200 years.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I need a rubber stamp for this message. I know where alot of my old friend are staying after reading that post by Ann. They could just send the mail staight to Hell for them. If I get anymore requests to Vote I will send them to Pres Johnson as he liked to vote early and often. Ha Ha

Posts: 965 | Location: Texas | Registered: 19 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
I am thinking of having, "Feel free to let your dog pee here" on my grave marker. Does that count?

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16352 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
But trust me, dead or not, the Democrats will vote.

Posts: 9994 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
HA! I saw a meme the other day of Bubba saying to Forrest Gump, "Forrest, if I die, don't let me vote for Biden".

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Forrest, if I die, don't let me vote for Biden"

rotflmo

~Ann

Posts: 19148 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote