Lesson of German Login/Join 
One of Us
posted

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I can understand the song, but not the comments below. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There's a discussion of tactical and technical characteristics, there is nothing interesting.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agent Leeroy, are you ever allowed to leave your basement lair or are you shackled to the floor?

Big Grin

Posts: 4828 | Location: IN YOUR POOL | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Agent Leeroy, are you ever allowed to leave your basement lair or are you shackled to the floor?

DG, I feel that this is a joke, but don't understand it. Why am I chained to the floor"?

one of us
posted Hide Post
V

I think this is a variation on The Twelve Days of Christmas. Come Christmas, I intend to become fully conversant in the intricacies of this tune. Please forward to me the email addresses of the young ladies so I can be properly tutored.

If you want to be selfish, send me the email address of the blonde in the middle and keep the other two for yourself.

On second thought, it may be the latest version of The Macarena. I'm down with that too.

Posts: 13773 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vashper:
quote:

DG, I feel that this is a joke, but don't understand it. Why am I chained to the floor"?

Yes, according to some sources here, you're a paid professional "poster" to this site. Do you get time off or are you being held against your will? (chained to the floor of a dungeon). Shall we mount an expedition to free you?

Posts: 4828 | Location: IN YOUR POOL | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't understand the reference to German. I'll send it to my son. He's fluent in German and conversant in Russian.

Posts: 10007 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOPPELGANGSTER:
quote:
Originally posted by vashper:
quote:

Yes, according to some sources here, you're a paid professional "poster" to this site.

DG, please, spit in the mug to these sources on my behalf, I'll pay you back later.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Didn't understand the lyrics, but watched it 3x.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
DG, please, spit in the mug to these sources on my behalf, I'll pay you back later.

Damn V, you're vindictive. Remind me not to make you mad.

Posts: 13773 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote