Frank Martinez Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can everyone please just be done now?!
Matt

Matt
FISH!!

Heed the words of Winston Smith in Orwell's 1984:

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

Posts: 3285 | Location: Northern Colorado | Registered: 22 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
Okay,

Alberta Canuck,

did Frank Martinez ever cheat you on a business deal?

Provide the particulars if you will...

What we do NOT need, is a second or third hand story, along the lines of; "my gunsmith's best customer has this neighbor whose brother-in-law's mailman'w wife's hairdresser's janitor heard that _____ ________ beat somebody out of a deal some time in early 2006".

I would suggest that if you were not physically present during the deal, leave it, and Frank, alone.

Frank Martinez is still my friend.

You'll have to ask him in another manner. Given his health, I am not sure he is still around and I am not going to repeat private communications without his permission. He left this site thanks to your buddy, Frank and how he was treated by his buddies when he reported that Frank was not as wonderful as his friends would like to believe. I and he, as well as your buddy, know the truth, you are full of what the cow leaves behind, methane or solid.

I've also had some personal experience with dear Frank that convinced me never to buy from him again, but it did not rise to the level of theft, so I just blew it off.

And I am done with this thread. Love him, hate him, buy from him, don't buy from him, it doesn't matter to me but at least the other side has been informed.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
quote:
Okay,

Alberta Canuck,

did Frank Martinez ever cheat you on a business deal?

Provide the particulars if you will...

What we do NOT need, is a second or third hand story, along the lines of; "my gunsmith's best customer has this neighbor whose brother-in-law's mailman'w wife's hairdresser's janitor heard that _____ ________ beat somebody out of a deal some time in early 2006".

I would suggest that if you were not physically present during the deal, leave it, and Frank, alone.

Frank Martinez is still my friend.

You'll have to ask him in another manner. Given his health, I am not sure he is still around and I am not going to repeat private communications without his permission. He left this site thanks to your buddy, Frank and how he was treated by his buddies when he reported that Frank was not as wonderful as his friends would like to believe. I and he, as well as your buddy, know the truth, you are full of what the cow leaves behind, methane or solid.

I've also had some personal experience with dear Frank that convinced me never to buy from him again, but it did not rise to the level of theft, so I just blew it off.

And I am done with this thread. Love him, hate him, buy from him, don't buy from him, it doesn't matter to me but at least the other side has been informed.

I agree, if nearly anyone other than Frank had been selling AC's rifles, I would have purchased at least one for sure. The fact that that lying psycho ISS is vouching for Frank doesn't help much either.

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I agree, if nearly anyone other than Frank had been selling AC's rifles, I would have purchased at least one for sure. The fact that that lying psycho ISS is vouching for Frank doesn't help much either.

Tell us how you really feel. Don't sugar coat it.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
lhook7,

you know if anybody but an ignorant inbred cocksucker like you had posted that, I would be upset.

But, considering the source, and your obvious lack of social skills, I just pretty much ignore you and your anally fixated, supercilious, self absorbed little self and move on.

AC probably does not even know that you shit on him over a sale, but the fact that he asked Frank instead of you to handle those firearm sales says something about both of you.

If you were on fire, I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on you to put the fire out.

regards,

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
quote:
lhook7,

you know if anybody but an ignorant inbred cocksucker like you had posted that, I would be upset.

But, considering the source, and your obvious lack of social skills, I just pretty much ignore you and your anally fixated, supercilious, self absorbed little self and move on.

AC probably does not even know that you shit on him over a sale, but the fact that he asked Frank instead of you to handle those firearm sales says something about both of you.

If you were on fire, I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on you to put the fire out.

regards,

Rich

Preserved in the evidence pile forever. ISS always claims he doesn't cuss.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
rotflmo I see he's back on the sauce! rotflmo

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." Terry Pratchett.

Posts: 3507 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 25 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Actually by military standards that was'nt really cussing.But back to the main event,if you REALLY want to get in touch with Frank +/or see if he's alright just post an add for a .375 Whitworth F/S.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
neither one of these assholes knows what military descriptive language really is. They don't let them talk like we did, in the movies. Heck, I don't think they let the DI's talk like we did even in basic these days...

NormanConquest is pretty much dead on...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
You are in your own words an ignoramous.

I was a US Navy Sailor for 20 years. I can't speak four words in a row without one of them starting with F and ending with K.

Things are no different now, these kids can still cuss like that.

Posts: 7768 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobhanson1:
Anybody heard from Frank .....
popcorn Whistling coffee

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
quote:
NormanConquest: if you REALLY want to get in touch with Frank or see if he's alright just post an ad for a .375 Whitworth
Big Grin

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Did Frank ever surface and answer or did his apologists just cover for him as in the past?

Posts: 1129 | Location: Land of Lincoln | Registered: 15 June 2004Reply With Quote