The Accurate Reloading Forums
How many of you can say this?

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3611043/m/3541076162

09 September 2020, 21:29
jdollar
How many of you can say this?
My wife’s first ever hunting trip was when she accompanied me on a Caprivi elephant hunt. AND, the first day she stood her ground during a bluff change by 2 cow elephants that stopped 20 yards away! Not exactly like hanging out in a tower blind chasing whitetails.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…
10 September 2020, 20:24
Opus1
Keep her. tu2

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.
10 September 2020, 21:36
john c.
shooting white tails out of a blind isn't hunting, its shooting. i do it now cause its the only way for me but didn't used to be. in any case, you can say your wife HUNTED.
11 September 2020, 04:08
jdollar
She is a keeper. Since that first elephant hunt, she has accompanied me on another one. tu2

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…
11 September 2020, 12:30
Saeed
I only met her once, and I think our good friend here made a good choice to keep her!

Best of luck to both of you.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
12 September 2020, 03:40
brent ebeling
Mywife has been in the midst of 200 plus elephants with me while hunting tuskless in Zim. We had elephants around us about 300 degrees. Found a tuskless and decided not to shoot her as there just so many damn elephants who knows which way they will run
She stayed rigth with
12 September 2020, 08:48
NormanConquest
A friend told me about this experience with his mother. She had never hunted but wondered about her son's interest in deer hunting, so he offered to put her on a stand in East Texas + let her experience it. She wasn't on the stand a minute when he hears her say, "Oh there's one" BLAM! "Oh, there's another one" BLAM, Oh + there's one more" BLAM! He said he just went over + took his rifle from her + said, "Why don't you just go home + mop or something."

Never mistake motion for action.
13 September 2020, 21:58
Aspen Hill Adventures
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
A friend told me about this experience with his mother. She had never hunted but wondered about her son's interest in deer hunting, so he offered to put her on a stand in East Texas + let her experience it. She wasn't on the stand a minute when he hears her say, "Oh there's one" BLAM! "Oh, there's another one" BLAM, Oh + there's one more" BLAM! He said he just went over + took his rifle from her + said, "Why don't you just go home + mop or something."

animal

~Ann