Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harassed by the "mask" police today Login/Join 
one of us
posted
I went by the bank today to withdraw some cash from an outdoor ATM. When I got out of the car a lady walking towards me said I needed to put a mask on. I said I'm not going into the bank I'm outdoors. "Doesn't matter". I got my money and walked back to my car, cranked up and headed home. After going about a block I noticed she was behind me in her car. She followed me for two miles. When I turned towards my neighborhood she turned with me. I made five more turns to test her and she stayed behind me. I led her away from where I live and got ahead. Then I slipped into a driveway behind a hedge. She went by and then I was behind her. Got close and pulled out my cell cam she then bolted.

These people are lunatics.

Posts: 3672 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just wait you think it is crazy now if Biden/Harris take over it is really going to get nuts.

Posts: 19359 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p dog shooter:
quote:

Just wait you think it is crazy now if Biden/Harris take over it is really going to get nuts.

Yep!

Posts: 41768 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bobster:
I went by the bank today to withdraw some cash from an outdoor ATM. When I got out of the car a lady walking towards me said I needed to put a mask on. I said I'm not going into the bank I'm outdoors. "Doesn't matter". I got my money and walked back to my car, cranked up and headed home. After going about a block I noticed she was behind me in her car. She followed me for two miles. When I turned towards my neighborhood she turned with me. I made five more turns to test her and she stayed behind me. I led her away from where I live and got ahead. Then I slipped into a driveway behind a hedge. She went by and then I was behind her. Got close and pulled out my cell cam she then bolted.

My bet is while following you, she was driving in her car ALONE and WEARING HER MASK.

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
quote:

No doubt a Biden voter. Liberal logic!

~Ann

Posts: 19149 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Indeed!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
quote:

No doubt a Biden voter. Liberal logic!

Bernie in the primary, then Biden for sure!

Posts: 41768 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Karen for sure.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
Next time slow down and let her pull up along side and then give her an education...

Posts: 403 | Location: CA | Registered: 30 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
Geezer, Bob, that's creepy.
Apparently, Karen lives in Florence.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Williams:
quote:

My bet is while following you, she was driving in her car ALONE and WEARING HER MASK.

rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo
We get that sometimes even here.

Posts: 9087 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote