Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Property Tax Appraisals Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd rather sit around a campfire with a pile of Gato's dung than QK.

Man it must suck being QK.....but he sure makes it easy to pile on.

BTW, I'm all for class separation and this troll is an excellent example of why.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norton:
I'd rather sit around a campfire with a pile of Gato's dung than QK.

Man it must suck being QK.....but he sure makes it easy to pile on.

BTW, I'm all for class separation and this troll is an excellent example of why.

Now that you mention it, I am sure you are well accustomed to commiserating with shit, and I believe in class separation too because no matter how hard you try to pretend you are something on an Internet forum, y'all have all the class of a diseased sheep that should be put down so you don't infect the rest of the flock.

Baaa aaa aaa. Baaa aaa aaa...

Posts: 4156 | Location: Hell | Registered: 22 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quick Karl

So, you will run a few head on your land so that you can claim a loss and avoid paying your property tax obligations but you, and many others here, will be the first one to whine like a stuck pig when some poor person is scamming Food Stamps.

And y'all wonder why Liberals are wiping the floor with you - it is because your hypocrisy is so fawking glaring that it can be seen from the Andromeda Galaxy!

The Ag Exemption was created for GENUINE farmers - not tax evaders!

QK, you haven't heard me whining about someone scamming food stamps, and you won't. I simply mentioned the fact that there are legal ways (as opposed to food stamp scamming) to reduce the amount of property taxes paid on agricultural land in Texas. The voters of Texas voted to approve this amendment to the Texas Constitution and even the food stamp scammers had an opportunity to vote.
You don't have to "run a few head" in order to qualify for the exemption, there are dozens of qualifying uses, many requiring less effort and investment than running cattle. If you own more than a few acres (I think the minimum is six but could be wrong), take time to do a bit of research and you might be able to reduce your property tax bill and if you dig a bit deeper, you just might find a government program that will more than pay that reduced tax bill, there are lots of those programs out there.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2723 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote