Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your "rapper name?" Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Youtube has a little thing on it that chooses a rapper name for you based on your given name and initial of your surname. Unfortunately, it does not stay up there long enough to have you hit it reliably. But there are other rapper name generators out there. I am Two-Z by my shortened name and Cool Nasty by my given name. "Don" is C-Spin. It fits, don't it? DaMan is MC G-XL. He's a fat slob, ain't he? BBBruce is Jaz Sparkz. My dreamgirl below is Fresha the Funkstress...

http://rapstarname.com/

Chantelle, aka Fresha

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
cool, i'm Big D

Posts: 930 | Location: Norway | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Juggernaut76
posted Hide Post
Ice-Z, checkin' in.

Praise be to the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Posts: 427 | Location: Clarkston, MI | Registered: 06 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks to me like a bunch of names I had in the original post have been deleted. Barney Frank was up there, Chris Dodd was up there...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm Godfather Sparks

Posts: 1330 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Def Outlaw here clap

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
I am:

Ganksta Explicit (full name)

Big Daddy Spinner (first, MI and last)

Lord Thug (first/knickname and last)

Are any of theez good?

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13378 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Who really gives a shit. Trash music by trash performers, and some suck up to it. thumbdown

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:
Who really gives a shit. Trash music by trash performers, and some suck up to it. thumbdown

"Money D" sez you're missing the point Big Grin I'm sure all here agreee they are a bunch of morons. Money D out.........

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:

Yoh, Billy Vanilly, chill baby! Big Grin

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
"Crazy Gunz" That is spooky!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12525 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
Professor B here.

There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor polite, nor popular -- but one must ask, "Is it right?"

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Switch the little red buttons for pop, rock, or country names.

Cletus Boggs

Posts: 4150 | Location: Adirondack Mountains, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With Quote