THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    18 Kids what the heck is wrong with people?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

18 Kids what the heck is wrong with people? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted
Arkansas family welcomes 18th child, a girl
Thu Dec 18, 8:46 pm ETROGERS, Ark. – An Arkansas woman has given birth to her 18th child. Michelle Duggar delivered the baby girl by Caesarean section Thursday at Mercy Medical Center in Rogers. The baby, named Jordyn-Grace Makiya Duggar, weighed 7 pounds, 3 ounces and was 20 inches long.

"The ultimate Christmas gift from God," said Jim Bob Duggar, the father of the 18 children. "She's just absolutely beautiful, like her mom and her sisters."

The Duggars now have 10 sons and eight daughters.

Jim Bob Duggar said Michelle started having contractions Wednesday night. She needed the C-section, her third, because the baby was lying sideways. Jim Bob said both baby and mother were doing well Thursday night.

"We both would love to have more," he said.

The cable network TLC broadcasts a weekly show about the Duggars, called "17 Kids and Counting." Chris Finnegan of TLC — which handles public relations for the Duggar family — said the show's name would be updated to account for the latest addition to the family. He said TLC also will air a show Monday on the baby's delivery.

Jim Bob Duggar is 43, a year older than his wife. Their oldest child, Joshua, is 20.

The other Duggar children, in between Joshua and Jordyn-Grace, are Jana, 18; John-David, 18; Jill, 17; Jessa, 16; Jinger, 14; Joseph, 13; Josiah, 12; Joy-Anna, 11; Jeremiah, 9; Jedidiah, 9; Jason, 8; James, 7; Justin, 6; Jackson, 4; Johannah, 3; and Jennifer, 1.

"Our whole family is excited about Jordyn's addition to our family," Jim Bob Duggar said. "She's just perfect in every way."

(This version CORRECTS the name of the Duggars' TLC show to '17 Kids and Counting,' not 'Seventeen and Counting.')

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Jarrod, these folks are giving the kids a good education, moral upbringing/teaching, they live in a nice house which they own, and they are not on any public assistance programs. Unusual yes, but not wrong.

Steve
"He wins the most, who honour saves. Success is not the test." Ryan
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

Posts: 8100 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SGraves155:
Jarrod, these folks are giving the kids a good education, moral upbringing/teaching, they live in a nice house which they own, and they are not on any public assistance programs. Unusual yes, but not wrong.

The world is already overpopulated as it is. Millions of people are hungry as it is. There is no need for anyone in this day and age to have 18 kids. Its irresponible behavior. There is a little thing called birth control which is very effective in preventing pregnancy. There is not enough time to give the all around attention that is needed for 18 children.
Can you imagine if everyone started having 18 kids and maybe not even stopping there and then the children once they become adults were to start doing the same thing. Its senseless, irresponsible, and just downright ignorant. She should of been fixed a about 15 kids ago..

One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Jarrod, right now the caucasian race is not even producing replacement numbers of children. The kids of this family will likely all be productive citizens. We can't have too many productive citizens, but we can certainly have too many unproductive ones. If you can feed, house, and educate your kids, you should get as many as you want. Are you promoting forced sterilization for American citizens?

Steve
"Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Stalin
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SGraves155:
Jarrod, right now the caucasian race is not even producing replacement numbers of children. The kids of this family will likely all be productive citizens. We can't have too many productive citizens, but we can certainly have too many unproductive ones. If you can feed, house, and educate your kids, you should get as many as you want. Are you promoting forced sterilization for American citizens?

Not to start a pissing match but how is it that the caucasian race is not producing replacement numbers? Everytime we turn around kids everywhere are popping out kids before they even graduate high school. It may not be keeping up with how many the baby boomers reproduced but its definately enough. And yes after a certain number of kids I would be all for sterilization. Because 18 is just ridiculous.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Jarrod

I am sure if your mother would have thought there are more then enough people in the world before she had you. We would not have to hear from you.

Most of the hungry people in this world is cause by corrupt goverment policys and not the lack of land to grow the food. Zim is a very prime exsample of this when the whites were in charge they were a net exporter of food. As soon as the commies took over they displaced all the white farmers destroyed the farms. Now they are starving.

The goverment there even came up with excuses to not take food aid. Reason the people who they were starving were the ones they did not want in power.

The old eastern block is another fine exsample of this restrict the numbers of tractors ect make the people farm with horses and hand. Don't allow them to profit from there work.

What happens prodution goes down control is easier to mantain.

The use of world over population ruse is used by many to try and control the people of the world.

Now remember if your mother would have only thought about not haveing you. We wouldn't have to listen to you now.

If the are too many people in the world maybe you should do the right thing and start with your self.

Posts: 19327 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SGraves155
posted Hide Post
Jarrod,
We're not in a pissing match, just a discussion of different viewpoints on an interesting topic you initiated.
Although the worldwide human population is growing, and death and famine are common in some countries, the main nutrition problem in the US is obesity.
The world-wide population growth is entirely of Black, Asian, Indian, and Mestizo and other non-white groups. The race that gave us Western Civilization may be dieing out.

Here's an interesting excerpt:

"An Augusta, Ga., group, The National Policy Institute, has meshed the figures on fertility rates with the continents and races on Planet Earth—to visualize what the world will look like in 2060. [Global White Population To Plummet, download it here.]

In 1950, whites were 28 percent of world population and Africans 9 percent, a ratio of three-to-one. In 2060, the ratio will remain the same. But the colors will be reversed. People of African ancestry will be 25 percent of the world's population. People of European descent will have fallen to 9.8 percent.

More arresting is that the white population is shrinking not only in relative but in absolute terms. Two hundred million white people, one in every six on earth—a number equal to the entire population of France, Britain, Holland and Germany—will vanish by 2060.

The Caucasian race is going the way of the Mohicans.

Arabic peoples, 94 million at the birth of Israel in 1948, outnumbered seven to one by Europeans, will rise to 743 million in 2060, a tenfold increase, and will be 75 percent of the white population.

Fleshing out the NPI picture is the U.N. population survey of mid-2007 that points to the 21st century disappearance of Western Man.

By 2050, a fourth of all the people of Eastern Europe will have vanished. Ukraine will lose one-third of its population. Russia, 150 million at the breakup of the Soviet Union, 142 million today, will be down to 108 million.

Such losses dwarf what Hitler and Stalin together did to these countries.

CIA Director Michael Hayden said this week that Russia will have to import workers from the Caucasus, Central Asia and China, exacerbating already serious racial and religious tensions in a nation with thousands of nuclear weapons.

With Russians east of the Urals outnumbered 100 to one by the Chinese, there is little doubt who will control the oil, gas, gold and timber of Siberia and be staring hungrily across the Bering Strait at Alaska.

By 2050, Iran's population will have risen from today's 71 million to 100 million. Pakistan will add 84 million to reach almost 300 million, the U.S. population today. Afghanistan's population will triple from 27 million to 79 million. Iraq's will go from 29 million to 62 million. The destinies of these nations will be beyond the capacity of an aging, dwindling, dying West to dictate.

The U.N. statistics, however, show the populations of Northern, Western and Southern Europe stabilizing or falling only slightly.

How can this be when only Iceland and Albania have fertility rates—2.1 children per woman—that can stop population declines, and all the rest have birthrates that would put bears, birds and wolves on the endangered species list?

Answer: Western Europe's populations are being sustained by immigrants from the Maghreb and Middle East, Asia and Africa—and the baby boom among these black and brown peoples is lifting and changing the face of the Old Continent forever. Islam is returning to Iberia, Italy and the Balkans. The Third World is coming to colonize the mother countries.

And America? According to the Pew Research Center, the Hispanic population of the United States will triple to 127 million by 2050, as Mexico's population grows to 130 million. An erasure of the U.S. border, or merger of the two countries, or the linguistic, cultural and social annexation of the American Southwest by Mexico appears fated.

Yet, last October, in another Pew poll of 45,000 people in 47 countries, a majority in 46 expressed fear of a loss of their traditional culture.

Sixty-two percent of Americans told Pew we should do more to protect our way of life. Three-fourths of Americans wanted more restrictions on immigration. Yet all three presidential candidates voted amnesty for the 12 million to 20 million illegal aliens.

Hopefully, the peoples of Asia, Africa and the Middle East, who are about to inherit the earth as we pass away, will treat us better than our ancestors treated them in the five centuries that Western Man ruled the world."

Steve
Tanzania 06
Argentina08
Argentina
Australia06
Argentina 07
Namibia
Arnhemland10
Belize2011
Moz04
Moz 09

One of Us
Picture of Phil N
posted Hide Post
Jarrod, Who are you to worry about how many kids someone else has as long as THEY are taking care of them and not you or us (as taxpayers)?

How many guns do you have? How much ammo do you have? How many TVs? How many cars? Do you NEED all of them?

None of my business, right??!!

Get my point?

US Army 1977-1998

Posts: 82 | Location: Carthage, NY | Registered: 23 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
I watched a documentary earlier this year on the Duggar family. It was good to see they look after their family well, financially and morally.
Though I must say, very little good comes from over population, as can be seen in most third world country's.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
"jim bob duggar" rotflmo

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think Jarrod needs more kids to raise. Big Grin

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phil N:
Jarrod, Who are you to worry about how many kids someone else has as long as THEY are taking care of them and not you or us (as taxpayers)?

How many guns do you have? How much ammo do you have? How many TVs? How many cars? Do you NEED all of them?

None of my business, right??!!

Get my point?

There is no way any reasonable person can compare how many kids someone has to how many TV's, cars etc someone has. Their is no sane way to compare such things

One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ozhunter:

Though I must say, very little good comes from over population, as can be seen in most third world country's.

One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ozhunter:
I watched a documentary earlier this year on the Dugger family. It was good to see they look after their family well, financially and morally.

Maybe what I heard was just rumors. Because I had heard that they were on assistance. So if they are supporting them all without public assistance then it does make it a little better. However we can argue this one as long as anyone wants but I will never think that anyone should have 18 kids ever.

One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
I was told they were on assistance but I guess that was just rumors. Those of you who watched the documentary say they are not on assistance. Which is definately better. However assistance or no assistance I will never think that anyone should have 18 kids. That is just my opinion and it will not change. Roll Eyes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As long as they provide for them and love them it is NO business of yours how many kids they have, not yours and not gov't. You should be more concerned with the 12 million illegals sucking the life out of our country, now that's real over population. You seem to be forgetting life, liberty and the persuit of happiness, maybe kids make them happy. As my dad used to say "tend to your own knitting first" .02

One of Us
Picture of Oddbod
posted Hide Post
I guess they're compensating for my family: Self, brother & sister are all in our 50's & no children.

Posts: 610 | Location: Cumbria, UK | Registered: 09 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MyNameIsEarl
posted Hide Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpEnFwiqdx8

A very interesting subject. I went through a leadership cultural awareness class a year or so ago and studies show that Whites or Caucasions will not longer be the majority by 2040. They predict it will be chinease, Hispanic, then Caucasion. The studies presented showed current childbirth rates, rates over the last 10 years and rates since WWII. It was amazing that about 1975 Chinease birth rates accelerated past US and Europe combined.

The video link above is very interesting and shows just how much we (the US) are lagging in education compared to the world.

Posts: 747 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 05 February 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jarrod:
I was told they were on assistance but I guess that was just rumors. ,,,That is just my opinion and it will not change. Roll Eyes

thats obvious.. wow

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38404 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote