New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moderna booster makes me ache Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Had my booster yesterday and woke up this morning aching in about every nook and cranny. It's not that bad, but I do feel pretty beat up. Anyone else had this reaction to Moderna No. 3?

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Morning Bill:

Yes, I had the same symptoms for 1-2 days. I am fine now.

I received the Moderna booster about 12 days ago. You'll be doing great soon!

Posts: 2638 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jason. Have heard of others having the same reaction.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16306 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A bud of mine has had a similar reaction. I am going to claim it is a good thing as it shows your immune system is responding.

I have a rifle match this weekend, next week I am going for my booster and the flu shot. If I hurt, it will be after all the fun.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
my wife had it. nada.

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had three Moderna shots and felt nothing on any of them. It is amazing how people have such diverse reactions to these vaccine shots.

Posts: 13760 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I had my 2 original pfizer shots in April + going in tomorrow for the booster; no problems with the 1st vaccines + hoping for the best with the booster. Some things just affect folks differently.Years ago when I had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out at the same time, I took one pain pill that night + threw them away the next day + was fine but my ex was bed ridden for a week in agony when she had her extractions. We hear all kinds of different reactions for different people.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote