Tools

Idaho Sharpshooter AKA Rich Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
Ted,

does that include the two trips to Africa?

I think I am only two ahead of you now...

regards,

Rich

Rich,
You my friend are the only member on AR that wants to measure your dick against others.

Yes, you are a bigger dick........I give up you win.

Posts: 7360 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LionHunter
posted Hide Post
yuck jumping lol animal Now that is really funny!! Rich, you gotta admit that is funny.

Mike
NRA Life
Sables Life
Mzuri
IPHA

"To be a Marine is enough."

Posts: 3577 | Location: Silicon Valley | Registered: 19 November 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wyoske:
Rich, ever notice that all these "experts" are from buttlick texas or buttlick california or buttlick illinois... and on and on...

Really? I happen to know of at least a dozen or so "experts" in buttlick Wyoming.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigster:
quote:
Rich, ever notice that all these "experts" are from buttlick texas or buttlick california or buttlick illinois... and on and on...

Really? I happen to know of at least a dozen or so "experts" in buttlick Wyoming.

Craigster, I guess those big sky folks think that biting off sheep's nuts makes 'em smart. I understand that U of W has a 4 credit hours course on nut gnawing. Big Grin

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gee Ted, did you really mean you are my friend?
Your grammar and syntax are deplorable, as is your sentence structuring.
It should read, " I admit it you HAVE a bigger dick than me."

If you are going to take offense at what others post, have the background to do so. Otherwise, you come across, as you do here; as just a case of sour grapes and envy.

I see people criticize others here, who have accomplished far more than the critics.

I am living well, God has blessed me. Don't be envious, get a real job and do things yourself is my thought.

I do not envy anybody. If I could change places with anybody in the world, I'd be happy to remain who I am.

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wasbeeman:
quote:
Originally posted by craigster:
quote:

Craigster, I guess those big sky folks think that biting off sheep's nuts makes 'em smart. I understand that U of W has a 4 credit hours course on nut gnawing. Big Grin

I heard it was goat nuts. Pretty close to sheep I guess.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Gee Ted, did you really mean you are my friend?
Your grammar and syntax are deplorable, as is your sentence structuring.
It should read, " I admit it you HAVE a bigger dick than me."

If you are going to take offense at what others post, have the background to do so. Otherwise, you come across, as you do here; as just a case of sour grapes and envy.

I see people criticize others here, who have accomplished far more than the critics.

I am living well, God has blessed me. Don't be envious, get a real job and do things yourself is my thought.

I do not envy anybody. If I could change places with anybody in the world, I'd be happy to remain who I am.

Rich

Rich, Is that the best you could do? PM me sometime buddy.

Posts: 7360 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ted,

you would have to swallow your pride, and lower yourself to accepting PM's from me first.

Rich

It was on short notice, and I had to Jehovies at the door...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
RC,
I am about to have a complete breakdown over this.
Does this mean you are not going to line me out at Reno after all? OOPS, forgot, you can't read this.

Ted,

I would not have you demean yourself. There are some pictures here, but you can't see them. This mildly obsessive episode you are living out is too important to you to ever let go of. If I showed you one, you would want one more, and one more, and one more, etc. If you saw all thirty, you would then shift to claiming I had photo-shopped them all. If it were proved to be me in every photo, then you would question the actual measurements, and say that I had not had them properly and legally scored by a P&Y or B&C certified scorer after sixty days or more. You would be unable to retain your sinecure here. This has become your only focus and Raison d'Etre on this URL. If I left, you would need to find another me. You don't add anything of substance here, haven't for over a year. Take a look at your last twenty-five posts here. If more than ten percent are regarding me and something I said, or in this case, the one you are hanging on to for dear life is not even a post I made. It is a PM to someone else. It is impossible to produce a PM from someone else here in a thread. Try it and see.
You cannot do it. I asked three moderators to show me how, or read mine and print it. They can't. Walter can't. Saeed can't. The privacy software does not allow it. It is for Private Messages between members. He wrote that PM and just stuck it into quotation marks.

I do not wish to sound crude, this is an allegory. If the life of your wife and children depended, right here and now, on your' being able to produce that PM, they will be gone. If you were given an hour to produce the PM, they are gone. If you get twenty four hours, they are gone. Only two people here can, and the one who posted it left. He is out of this conversation, because it has no probative value to him, or ME, or any one on God's green earth but you. Do you see what you have become? Just someone who sees this as their job to perpetuate. You are the only one who cares. People here who like me, don't care. People who are neutral here do not care, they have better things to do. People, the sad few, like you, who do not care for me, it's not a penis extender, or free twenty dollar gold piece every time you re-post it. Nobody cares. Certainly not me. I just enjoy tweaking you from time to time to listen to you go off on a juvenile rant. You are so predictable, and funny, in a sad sort of connotation.

Good money says you cannot go twenty four hours without finding a post of mine to latch onto.

Rich

moon

For posterity.

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I want to take a minute here to publicly congratulate one of the moderators here on AR.

I never felt important enough on a forum that a moderator would devote so much of his/her time to a personalized vendetta against me.

Your personal interest tells me a couple things about myself and you. OCD?

For me, it is that I can get under somebody's skin without a concerted effort.

You will have to soul search a bit and tell me what it says about you. Lots of time to put in dredging up every controversial thread/post here over the last ten years or so.

I continue to be flattered by all of this...

ISS

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My 2 Cents here on ISS for what it's worth.

Rich, I like you. You have given me your sincere advice a few times on topics that I posted and you never shit on me in the Political Forum either.

I also have the up-most respect for you being a Vietnam Veteran while I was a little boy in Elementary School watching it on the news.

You do post some crazy stuff here which I usually get a kick out of....also reading the reactions of your victims responding back to you as well. You get under allot of peoples skin my friend!

I mean this in an affectionate way when I say that you remind me of a crazy old uncle that I have back here in New York. He comes out with some off the wall shit that I wonder if it's true, but I get a kick out of him none the less.

Hang in there you crazy bastard and if you ever make it to NYC give me a PM and I will show you around the Big Apple.

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thank you. I keep thinking I want to take the HD on the "Run to the Wall" next year. I'd be just about close enough.

Rich

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
thank you. I keep thinking I want to take the HD on the "Run to the Wall" next year. I'd be just about close enough.

Rich

Anytime my friend!

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
I want to take a minute here to publicly congratulate one of the moderators here on AR.

I never felt important enough on a forum that a moderator would devote so much of his/her time to a personalized vendetta against me.

Your personal interest tells me a couple things about myself and you. OCD?

For me, it is that I can get under somebody's skin without a concerted effort.

You will have to soul search a bit and tell me what it says about you. Lots of time to put in dredging up every controversial thread/post here over the last ten years or so.

I continue to be flattered by all of this...

ISS

You give yourself far, far too much credit for significance. Your post was saved for posterity, so you couldn't delete or edit it as you've done in the past.

Your derogatory post in the Lefties forum is further proof that you're a buffoon who needs his dosages adjusted.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
seems only appropriate of you, to resurrect this so you can post on your very own special Holiday.

I've been too busy doing other things like having rifles built, taking a run to StL in the old jag convertible to see a couple Cardinals baseball games and visit family to keep track of our relationship. Sorry, if you feel I've neglected you or failed to post something you can reflect/comment on.

One of these days I will have to share a little secret with you...

regards,
Your good friend Rich

One of Us
Picture of Big Wonderful Wyoming
posted Hide Post
I would much rather have the Rich of today than the one of 5 years ago.

He's aged like fine cheese.

If you can get past the smell of well trodden feet and the gag reflex, he's not that bad to be around.

I have sold things to him and he paid within the time agreed, if he has killed a thousand elephants, thirty 500 inch elk and a the world record polar bear. I don't care.

He is gruff, opinionated, gets his panties in a bunch about my cussing and has the ability to be a jerk.

So do a lot of people on Accurate Reloading.

I have yet to see a photo of the nandilion or pegasus he shot, so that probably did not happen. If this bothers you then block him, so you don't have to listen to his sea stories.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
I come back after several years and this is still going on?

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swamp_Fox:
I come back after several years and this is still going on?

First time I seen I have be around awhile

Posts: 19317 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
The first post on this thread posted 13 December 2010 11:56

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Swamp Fox,

You will have to give a certain moderator the credit. He has kept it alive so he has something to piddle with when he is bored.

a case of simple pleasures for...

Rich