New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cecil the lion. Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
O.K. here we go round 2.Word is that the lib. party is petioning congress to pass a "cecil act" that would forbid importation of "Trophys of rare Species".That whole thing is loaded as we know.My girlfriend (who I will most likely never have sax again) was all for this travesty. Who in their RIGHT minds would allow such a bill to pass? My imperession on the matter is as the govnt.They have lions,the libtards are disturbed because 1 gets killed.I'll bet the zebras aren't mourning.That being said;I have no real problem with the lions demise;but a big problem as to his baiting.And that boys + girls is where any legal justice will be found.Fair chase is just that,real hunters don't call them over the fence + then potentialy destroy our true hunters dignity.Well, I guess I sound like a commercial,but I'm true.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There are a couple of seriously important issues that need to be addressed. On the one hand, we need to hunt lions if we want to preserve lions. We must bait lions if we are to be able to distinguish which lions should be shot and which should not.

And, everyone needs to agree with me or Norman will never get laid.

Posts: 9990 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What is the difference between calling a deer and a lion?

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BENJI:
What is the difference between calling a deer and a lion?

About $50,000.......

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
or calling a duck or a turkey or squirrel? Or "preparing a field" for a dove shoot? Or training a black bear to come to a barrel of stale doughnuts? They're all endangered aren't they? At least that what PETA sez.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
PETA= People Eating Tasty Animals

'least that's how I define it..

The line between conservation, sportsmanship, abuse and absurdity seems to become increasingly blurry.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Will anyone shed a tear for these elephants ??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...yanide-Zimbabwe.html