THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    I Don't Get It. How Does This Make Sense?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Don't Get It. How Does This Make Sense? Login/Join 
one of us
posted
https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/31...ific-trnd/index.html Don't we have enough unwanted pets here? Surely there is something here that we don't need, that can be flown back to Hawaii.

Posts: 13760 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree, neuter them and send back, except any pit bulls. Drop them off half way back to Hawaii.

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2628 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
They are going to Congress.

To replace the current occupants, who seem to have lost all common sense! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66751 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It reminds me of a situation back in 2010 or 2011. There was a kangaroo that was abused in a circus somewhere, it was made to "fight" if I remember correctly. Once the story got written-up in the papers, there was a huge outcry in Australia. They were going to charter a jet to fly the kangaroo back "home" to Australia. I believe they did it.

Posts: 13760 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Our Do Gooders are importing unwanted and abused pets from abroad. God knows, we have more than our share her to deal with. Confused

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1577 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote