Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cowboys and Indians? Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Back in the day, I used to play Cowboys and Indians, using toy guns. Since then, the game seems to have evolved. First there was Patriots and Commies. Then there was Patriots and Faggots. Now there is Patriots and Liberals. All using real guns. According to a recent poll, 56% of Americans expect violence after the elections. I don't see why not, after all, that's what they do in South American countries like Columbia and Argentina and we want to be Great Again don't we?
So, I have oiled up the Kalashnikov and the various Ar15's. Loaded up about 5 mags each. Loaded up the 12 ga. semi's with buckshot. Loaded up several mags for the Glock17 and the Canik SFX. So, I think I am ready to rock and roll. After all, OPUS1 and JTEX have called me "the enemy" and they may well come and visit, so I want to give them a warm welcome and don't want to disappoint them.
The way I see it, the Blacks won't even know it is after election day so they will just continue shooting each other in drive bys in their own neighborhoods, so that just leaves the Patriots who will come into my neighborhood.

Let the Games begin!

Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
Back in the day, I used to play Cowboys and Indians, using toy guns. Since then, the game seems to have evolved. First there was Patriots and Commies. Then there was Patriots and Faggots. Now there is Patriots and Liberals. All using real guns. According to a recent poll, 56% of Americans expect violence after the elections. I don't see why not, after all, that's what they do in South American countries like Columbia and Argentina and we want to be Great Again don't we?
So, I have oiled up the Kalashnikov and the various Ar15's. Loaded up about 5 mags each. Loaded up the 12 ga. semi's with buckshot. Loaded up several mags for the Glock17 and the Canik SFX. So, I think I am ready to rock and roll. After all, OPUS1 and JTEX have called me "the enemy" and they may well come and visit, so I want to give them a warm welcome and don't want to disappoint them.
The way I see it, the Blacks won't even know it is after election day so they will just continue shooting each other in drive bys in their own neighborhoods, so that just leaves the Patriots who will come into my neighborhood.

Let the Games begin!

Peter.

Why don’t you put your drivel in the Political Forum.

Posts: 2638 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What an idiot.........

Seems like it the leftists that are doing all the rioting, looting and destruction.....

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Moderator: Please move this B.S. to the Political Crater where it belongs.

One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
Peter- why are you scared to post this in the Political Forum? Or are you just confused?

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
JTEX, I understand. A good friend of mine from college is a dyed in the wool liberal (I have several friends that are). He posted all this rioting, chaos, etc. as this is what's happening in "Trump's America!" I was + still am a bit confused on that issue as the left seems to be the ones doing all the destruction. Confused

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
Peter,

At first I thought you were on something. (drugs & booze)

Now I think you may be onto something.

Just stopped at Walmart to buy some shot shells to go quail hunting with in the morning.

No dice.

According to the manager, all 4,700 Walmart's nationwide have removed all firearms and all ammunition from their stores because the Walmart organization is convinced there will be widespread civil unrest on election day and beyond...

Interesting times we're living in.

Posts: 2905 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Interesting indeed. I could live without it though.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas "Ty" Beaham:
Peter,

At first I thought you were on something. (drugs & booze)

Now I think you may be onto something.

Just stopped at Walmart to buy some shot shells to go quail hunting with in the morning.

No dice.

According to the manager, all 4,700 Walmart's nationwide have removed all firearms and all ammunition from their stores because the Walmart organization is convinced there will be widespread civil unrest on election day and beyond...

Interesting times we're living in.

just saw where they reversed that decision and restocked the shelves.

Posts: 1532 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
JTEX, I understand. A good friend of mine from college is a dyed in the wool liberal (I have several friends that are). He posted all this rioting, chaos, etc. as this is what's happening in "Trump's America!" I was + still am a bit confused on that issue as the left seems to be the ones doing all the destruction. Confused

Amazes me as well!

If we lose this election I am gonna be terribly disappointed, but I'm gonna do what conservatives do. I'm gonna stay busy taking care of my family, my friends and myself......like ill do if we win.

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can come out of your foxhole now Peter.

Walmart has signaled "All Clear"

one of us
posted Hide Post
Walmart is hardly the bell weather for ammo and gun sales. They have had diddly squat for a couple of years now. Academy has not had much ammo either. As has been reported on other threads, this is not new. Doesn't hurt to be prepared!! Better than the alternative!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:

Amazes me as well!

If we lose this election I am gonna be terribly disappointed, but I'm gonna do what conservatives do. I'm gonna stay busy taking care of my family, my friends and myself......like ill do if we win.

Of course you will JTEX. That is what true Americans do and this attitude is what built our country. We can get through this, regardless of the election outcome.

Posts: 2638 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Peter,
That was hardly my point.

Walmart signaling to the free world whether or not there will be "civil unrest" is asinine, and like the OP, thoughtless and irresponsible.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason P:
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:

Amazes me as well!

Of course you will JTEX. That is what true Americans do and this attitude is what built our country. We can get through this, regardless of the election outcome.

I'm sure you'll be doing the same thing Jason!

patriot