THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    I think Saeed's range made this video

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I think Saeed's range made this video Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Check out 1:00 and 1:25 into this video.

Saeed's indoor range.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Comments are funny, rspecially this one:

มึงไปยิงเองมัยไอเหี้ย 700 nitro อ่ะไอสัส ด่าเค้าโง่มึงอ่ะโง่ ไอฝรั่ง มันถีบมึงไหล่หักได้เลยล่ะไอสัส ผู้หญิงด้วย ไปด่าเค้าทำไม ลูกซองมันก็เจ็บนะเว้ย มึงไม่เคยนิงมึงคิดว่ามันน่าขำ แต่ของจริงมันไม่ขำเลยนะ ไอฝรั่งโง่ ไปแปลเองนะไอสัส

Big Grin

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
always figure those sawed off 12 gauges without stocks are excitement waiting to happen. Smiler

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
At 2:04 is an Encore pistol in 600 Nitro.
Where I work we made that gun!
The guy wanted to be sure he had a bigger gun than everyone else, not the owner shooting it.

Mark

Posts: 1227 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Funny as these were the truly sad effect is new shooters not wanting to shoot again + the bad press of the screw ups.I have taken new shooters on to my range over the last 40+ years + I have NEVER had any problems anywhere remotely like these. Point being,let's not give the anti's any literal "ammo".

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote