quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
quote:
Originally posted by Ghubert:
quote:
quote:
My dear fellow, where have you been?

I've been living in the USA. I note that denigrating the Bible doesn't seem to have the same extreme negative consequences in the US as it does in much of the Arab world as would happen if one denigrates the Koran. It's just a book, after all.

I can quite easily envisage circumstances where I would be shot for taking the piss out the bible in small town America, let alone in those places in the link I posted.

Ah, but "envisage" is not reality. Do you really believe that someone deserves to be killed because they thew away or burned a copy of the Koran?

Of course not but then I don't believe in shooting random members of the public because I am unhappy either; loons will find a culturally appropriate outlet for their lunacy, won't they?

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Of course not but then I don't believe in shooting random members of the public because I am unhappy either; loons will find a culturally appropriate outlet for their lunacy, won't they?

Well, that's good to know. So the Muslims who kill those who denigrate, in their view, the Koran are loons? Seems to be a lot of loons in your choice of religions.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ghubert
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Well, that's good to know. So the Muslims who kill those who denigrate, in their view, the Koran are loons? Seems to be a lot of loons in your choice of religions.

My choice of religion, are you sure? Big Grin

Yes, anyone who kills someone else for such a flimsy reason as "denigrating the koran" is a striped lunatic.

Now, against the backdrop of American mass shootings, aren't lunatic Americans with guns a bigger danger to non lunatic Americans than Muslims out to kill people denigrating the Koran?
Are they somehow less crazy or less murderous? Big Grin

Posts: 11731 | Location: London, UK | Registered: 02 September 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ghubert:
quote:
quote:

My choice of religion, are you sure? Big Grin

Yes, anyone who kills someone else for such a flimsy reason as "denigrating the koran" is a striped lunatic.

Now, against the backdrop of American mass shootings, aren't lunatic Americans with guns a bigger danger to non lunatic Americans than Muslims out to kill people denigrating the Koran?
Are they somehow less crazy or less murderous? Big Grin

No, I'm not sure of your religion, but anyone who jumps to defend it so vigorously when they see Muslimism as slighted is either a Muslim or somewhat bent. Since I don't perceive you as a nut, that leaves the former. Am I wrong and you are, in fact, a nut?

You seem to keep wanting to somehow intertwine the American mass shootings with the murders of innocents by Muslim bombings. That's like comparing a mosquito bite with a rattlesnakes. In 2016, there were 21262 people killed and 26722 injured by Islamic attacks. While regrettable, this is a completely different order of magnitude than the numbers killed in the US in true mass shooting in the US in 2016.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
I find it very sad that anyone would actually make fun of other religions, especially on a silly place as Facebook.

Another sad thing is that Muslims are blamed for the crimes of a small minority.

I have lived in several countries, for extended periods of time, seeing hardly any Muslims, never felt I was different nor was I made to feel different from those around me.

How come no one blames Christians for the Nazi crimes??

Don’t tell me that you think the Nazis were not Christians, because if you do, I will tell you the likes of ISIS are not Muslims.

I have some good friends that are Muslim, but they are moderate. They are also cosmopolitan enough to know that not everyone holds their religion in reverence. To them, jokes about the Koran are just that, attempts at humor.

People make cracks about Jewish, Christian, Buddhist, and Hindu religions all the time. Not that big a deal to most practitioners of those faiths.

Muslins, IMO, need to realize that their religion is important only to them, not the rest of the world.

If non-believers are wrong, then they will suffer in the afterlife, they don't need fanatics killing them and other innocent people.

That is not the actions of civilized people, regardless of faith.

True, back in medieval times, Christians killed people of other faiths because they believed it was being true to parts of the bible (i.e. Thou shall not suffer a witch to live). But no sane person, no matter how religious would go around killing witches today.

Bottom line, IMO Muslims need to learn to take a joke and/or ignore criticisms of their religion.

BH63

Hunting buff is better than sex!

Posts: 2205 | Registered: 29 December 2015Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
No one seems to want answer the question of the Nazi Christians gassing the Jews??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
No one seems to want answer the question of the Nazi Christians gassing the Jews??

Well, having long stuck to the lessons of one of my favorite Damon Runyon quotes, to wit: "Some day, somewhere … a guy is going to come to you and show you a nice brand-new deck of cards on which the seal is never broken, and this guy is going to offer to bet you that the jack of spades will jump out of this deck and squirt cider in your ear. But, son … do not bet him, for as sure as you do you are going to get an ear full of cider."; I am certainly not going to accept your challenge, but AFAIK, which ain't very far, the Nazis, in general, were opposed to organized religion. I'm sure that some of the Nazi soldiers doing the gassing probably called themselves Christians, but, what is the point? You can call a dollar bill a hundred dollar bill, but it won't be accepted as such.

xxxxxxxxxx

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Actually it just wasn't the Jews, but gypsies as well.

No one makes the case that people who call themselves Christians don't do horrible things (such as ethnic cleansing).

But I think the main difference is Hitler and his minions did not kill the Jews/Gypsies in the name of their religion, but in spite of their religion.

Whereas the Koran actually encourages using the sword to convert or kill infidels.

For me personally, I spent some time in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait during the Gulf War. I found the "call to prayers" to be very calming and peaceful, it's just the other stuff I have trouble with (bestiality, pedophilia, and of course, killing people who don't believe in Islam).

May Peace Be Upon You.

BH63

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
But I think the main difference is Hitler and his minions did not kill the Jews/Gypsies in the name of their religion, but in spite of their religion.

And you think ISIS is different?

over 90% of those they killed were Muslims!

See the similarity here?

Posts: 66908 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Although I see your point, I thought ISIS was killing other Muslims because they weren't "strict" enough in following Islamic tenants. They were still using their religion as the rationale to kill, torture, and rape.

Also Islamic terrorism goes way beyond ISIS. It has been a blight on the world for decades (if not centuries).

And yes, way back in the Dark Ages, Christians went out and declared war on non-Christians, but most Christian civilizations have evolved way beyond that today.

I think the best things decent Muslims could do is to publicly rally against any and all Muslim perpetrated terrorism acts.

Only thing will public perception of good Muslims vs. bad Muslim terrorists take hold.

Events such as the Palestinians celebrating the destruction of the World Trade Center (as well as reports of Muslims in the USA celebrating as well), makes many non-Muslim people, think all Muslims can not be trusted. JMO

Cheers,

BH63

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Although I see your point, I thought ISIS was killing other Muslims because they weren't "strict" enough in following Islamic tenants. They were still using their religion as the rationale to kill, torture, and rape.

They must be talking about another religion.

Certainly not the one I and over a billion others follow.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
No,same religion only misguided interpretations.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I love to read history books.

The ones about the Spanish in South America, where the Spanish use the religious excuse to murder all and sundry, and steal their gold, all for the king, because he represents Jesus Christ!!?? clap

Some tribes have been eliminated completely.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I totally agree Saeed. You are most likely speaking about Landas eradication of the indigenious people of the south + central american continent.Let us not forget the crusades. Both of these attrocities were formulated by the Roman Catholic Church. Again by misguided individuals.I love to read history books as well;but just like in the "slavery issue" I was not there or even alive at that point. The bottom line is that what the church did in the centuries past was wrong + it WAS done for gold.I do not think that that gives any credence to modern day muslim terrorist extremism.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Here is a Christian for you!

Or is she as stupid and misguided as members of ISIS are to Islam??

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Once a friend of mine --a Muslim -- was asked about some of the violence by the "Muslims" He said I can't explain it. There are as many different sects in the Muslim religion as there are in the Christian religion. If I asked you to explain how some christian nut-case in Utah could keep a harem of teen aged girls In the name of the Lord, could you do it?

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I love to read history books.

The ones about the Spanish in South America, where the Spanish use the religious excuse to murder all and sundry, and steal their gold, all for the king, because he represents Jesus Christ!!?? clap

Some tribes have been eliminated completely.

That is certainly true, but that happened back in the 1500s, and history is full of atrocities that were committed in the name of any and all religions.

But as I've stated, most civilizations outgrew that kind of religious violence, but for some reasons many Muslims today still think it is okay to kill in the name of their religion and actually act on it, or support it covertly.

That is the problem so many non-Muslims have with Islam today.

As I stated, decent Muslims need to take a stance against all forms Islamic terrorism (and not celebrate attacks).

BH63

One of Us
posted Hide Post
X2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Religion of Peace
HomeAbout Terror Attacks Islam Muhammad Quran Contact

TheReligionofPeace

TROP is a non-partisan, fact-based site which examines the ideological threat that Islam poses to human dignity and freedom.

Select Language​▼

Jihad Report
Dec 30, 2017 -
Jan 05, 2018

Attacks 39
Killed 220
Injured 230
Suicide Blasts 6
Countries 14

The Religion of Peace

Jihad Report
December, 2017

Attacks 140
Killed 1036
Injured 828
Suicide Blasts 20
Countries 22
List of Attacks

It's far easier to act as if critics of Islam have a problem with Muslims as people than it is to accept the uncomfortable truth that Islam is different.

Donate
The Quran
List of Attacks

Last 30 Days
2001 (Post 9/11)

Ahlam
What can we learn about
Islam from this woman?

This Day in History

On This Day...
Jan 13, 2017: Asyut, Egypt
Radicals slit the throat of a Coptic doctor in his home: 1 Killed

News

Muslim Migrant Admits Stabbing Christians at German Supermarket…
Palestinian Journalist: Judaism Worse than Nazism…
Sweden Perplexed by Rising Number of Rapes…
Ex-Muslims to Pope: Tell the Truth about Islam…
Three U.S. Imams Called for Death of Jews Since 'Embassy Move'…
Italian Mayor: 'Beautiful to Be Invaded by Migrants'…
Noah 'Academic' Doubles Down: Says Ark was Nuclear Powered…
Brave Iranian Woman Arrested after Taking Off Hijab at Protest…
(UK) Teens Form 'Peace' Group, Train for Jihad with Paintball…
Father of Murdered Girl: Can't Trust Ahmadi Investigator…
Imam Urges Ghana to Keep Ban on Homosexuals…
Hindu Woman Forcibly Converted - Almost Sold into Slavery…
CAIR Rally: ICNA Leader Calls for Trump to Be Imprisoned…
German Convert to Islam Attacks Prison Guards…
"Iraqi Hitler" Declares Himself 'Boss' at German Asylum Home…
Bombmaking Videos Found on Google…
McDonald's 'Obligated' to Pay Zakat…
Muslims Furious Over Jerry Seinfeld Visit to IDF Camp…
Germany's Sharia Police Squad Back on Trial…
Gitmo Detainees: We're 'Victimized' by Trump…
Shiite TV Channel Rationalizes the Holocaust…
German Study Shows 1 in 5 Young Muslims Believe in Duty to Fight Unbelievers to Spread Islam…
Man Rapes Daughter to 'Teach Her a Lesson' (Norway)…
Video Shows Man Slapping Woman for Not Wearing Hijab…
(Australia) 'Asylum Seeker': Too Many Rules, Not Enough Benefits…
128 Christians Murdered in Egypt in 2017…
Turkmenistan Reportedly Bans Women Drivers…
CAIR Gets Islam Critic Banned from Christian University…
(Pakistan) Prosperous Hindu Town Under Pressure to Convert or Flee…
Vienna Police Spot Israeli Flag at Rally - Move In…
13-Year-Old Austrian Girl Gang-Raped by 'Asylum Seekers'…
Afghan 'Refugee' Stabs Police Officer in the Neck…
Soldiers Forced to Shoot Teen Girls Strapped with Suicide Vests…
Nigerian Group: What 'Clashes'? They're Attacking Christians…
Huddled Masses Threaten to Burn Local Boat Captain…
Fatah Giddy over Murder of Rabbi, Father of Six…
Suicide Bomber Aspired to Kill 'Smart People'…
Man Who Threw Gays from Roofs Bribes Way Out of Jail 'in Minutes'
Muslim Teacher Beats Kids for Singing Indian National Anthem…
Israel Stops Attacks on Europe…
Finland Investigates Gay Politician for Criticizing Islam…
Quran Teacher Beats 12-Year-Old with Metal Rod…
Iran's Top Cleric Goes to Non-Muslim Country for Medical Care…
Greece Opens Door to 'Optional' Sharia…
Paris Store Torched to 'Punish' Owner for Links with Jews…
Prayer Leader Arrested for Marrying Man to His Stepdaughter…
Jewish School Firebombed in Tunisia…
Terrorist Called for Killing "Hindu Dogs" at UK Mosques…
al-Shabaab Trains Women to Be Suicide Bombers, Sex Slaves…
North Carolina Imam: Allah Says to Kill the Jews…
Pope: Migrants Must Respect Laws of Host Country…
Garbage in Karachi Keeping Polio Virus Alive…
France Foils 20 Islamic Attacks in 12 Months…
German TV Children's Program Airs Show on Refugee Man w/ Teen Girl
Polygamy Update: 4th Wife Sets 3rd Wife on Fire…
Islamist Follows Muhammad's Example: Drinks Camel Urine…
Kryrgystan Church Torched by Muslim Faithful…
Hamas Leader 'Accidently' Shoots Himself in the Head…
Muslim Admits Poisoning Christian Woman with Christmas 'Gift'…
Mutilated Woman was Trying to Comply with Islamic Requirement for Remarriage after Divorce…
Islamic Country Impounds Black Cars: 'Bring Bad Luck'…
Ricin Terrorist is 'Strict Muslim' Who Got Angry over Shorts…
(Germany) Antifa Brownshirts Attack Vigil for Murdered Teen…
German-Kurdish Soccer Star Claims Assassination Attempt by Turkey…
Trudeau's Party: Protesting Return of ISIS Terrorists is 'Racist'…
Muslim Leader Islamic Schools 'Move' Students to Violence…
Iranian Immigrant Strangles 80-Year-Old British Widow…
Britain to Palestinians: Jerusalem is Your Capital Too…
Clerics Warn Against 'Slim-Fit' Burqas…
French Muslims Outraged as Town School Refuses to Go Halal…
Fundamentalists Kidnap Child for Use as Human Bomb…
Iran Calls Kurdistan 'Second Israel'…
Terrorists Planned Attack on Hindu Temple…
Deadly California Traffic Incident Shrugged Off as DUI…
Asylum Seeker to the UK Bides Time Plotting Ricin Attack on Hosts
Opportunistic Refugee Robs Man Having Epileptic Seizure…
ISIS Excited about 'Fire and Fury' Book on 'Infidel' Trump…
Saudis Steamed over Video of 'Gay Wedding'…
Catholics Pressured to Flee Bosnia…
Germany: Teen Taught 12-Year-Old to Make Bomb…
Turkish Academic Claims Noah Used a Cell Phone During Flood?
Islamic Scholar at Muslim University Joins Terrorist Group…
Egyptian Lecturer to Protesters: 'Be Thankful You Live in Israel'…
UK Labour Leader 'Admires' Lily Allen's Trashing of Rape Victims…
Australia Terrorized by Violent Sudanese Gangs…
Muslim 'Activist' Mocks Australian Concern over Sudanese Gangs…
Swedish Teacher: 'I've Seen Students Sold for Sex'…
SAS Soldier Takes Out Jihadi with a Shovel…
NYC to Spend $50 Million on Diversity Barriers…
Unable to Beat Dowry Out of Wife, Man Issues Triple Talaq…
Singer Boycotted After Criticizing Early Morning Loudspeaker Blasts
Florida School Accused of Indoc-trinating Kids in Radical Islam…
Video Shows Club-Wielding Turk Waiting to Convert 'Santa' to Islam
Iran Bans Teaching of English…
India Shuts Down 'Peace International' School for Teaching Jihad…
German Convict Converts to Islam, Throws Boiling Water on Guards…
(UK) Former 'Asylum Seeker' Becomes Human Trafficker…
Cleric: US Aid to Pakistan is Jizya…
Lily Allen: Muslim Gang Grooming Victims 'Would Have Been Raped by Somebody Else'…
UAE Couple Gets Year in Jail for Out-of-Wedlock 'Relations'…
Baby Dies During Mosque Dispute…
Scotland's Pro-Migration Party Wants Migrants Able to Vote…
Muslim Migration to Europe: 344 Dead, 1706 Injured Since 2014…
Stockholm Police Shrug Off Bomb Blast…
Glazov: Sarsour Should Apologize to FGM Victim…
Muslim-Majority Kosovo Supports US Embassy Move to Jerusalem…
Terrorist Groups Raise Money Openly in Pakistan…
Nigerian Christians: 'They Mowed Us Down with Guns and Machetes'
Florida Man Gets 15-Years in Prison over Bacon Vandalism at Mosque…
Sweden Gives Migrant 40-Hours Service for Raping 13-Year-Old…
Mother Sacrificed Life to Save Children During Church Attack…
California 'Slave of Allah' Hoped to Funnel Crowd into Shooting Alley…
Iran Has Killed 50 Protesters Thus Far…
Exiled LGBT Refugees Fear Long Reach of Chechnya Even in EU…
'Prayer Activists' Jolt Gaza…
Even Cypriot Muslims Fear Islamization by Turkey…
Erdogan: Opposition Journalists are 'Gardeners of Terrorism'…
France: Radicals Bragged of Cutting Off Heads Prior to Priest Murder…
Canada: Muslim Group Trying to Make the Most of Mosque Attack…
Fatwa Bans Muslims From Eating Prawns…
Cult-Like Palestinian Youth Vow to March into Israel with Explosives…
Police Car Blown Up in Malmo…
Woman Badly Beaten at Mosque for Rejecting Advances…
Religious Body Doubles Down on Child Marriage: 'Prevents Adultery'
Hezbollah Leader Claims Iran Pays Him Only $1300 Monthly…
Egypt Claims Musicians are Latest Group to Pose 'Security Threat'…
Philippines: Destitute Families Sell Children to Islamists…
Twitter Posting Teaches Palestinian to Throw Rocks…
Paris: Swastikas Sprayed onto Kosher Food Stores…
Irish Muslims Throw Pity Party Following Stabbing Spree…
Migrant from Tunisia Kills Daughters in California…
Muslim-American Charity Group Partners with Terrorists…
Ireland Stabber in Court: 'I am No Muslim… I am no Gay… F- You!'…
LGBT Radio Station Tests the Waters in Tunisia…
2.5 Million Children in Bangladesh Abuse Drugs…
(US) 'Lonely' Muslim Immigrant Gets Religious, Joins the Jihad…
Islamic Marriages Pose Challenge for Canadian Courts…
Sudan 'Returns' Island to Turkey…
FrontPage: CAIR's Man in Congress Embraces Antifa…
EU Swoons over Israeli Bill to Kill Terrorists Who Kill…
Video Shows Man's Hospital Beatdown of Wife at Hospital…
Hindu Activist Hacked to Death…
Egypt Urged to Sue Israel for Biblical Plagues…
'Asylum Seeker' Goes on Stabbing Spree in Ireland: 1 Dead…
Fatwa Forbids Donating Zakat to Hospitals…
US Muslim Population Soars 50% in 10 Years (Not Due to Conversion)…
US Congressman's Donor Group Calls for Bombing Israelis…
Another Egyptian Singer Charged with 'Incitement to Debauchery'…
Somali 'Refugee' Storms Hospital, Attempts to Rape Woman in Labour
Fatwa Tells Muslims Not to Marry Bank Employees…
Pakistan-Style Acid Attacks Soar in London Under Khan…
YouTube Censors Pat Condell Video Critical of Mass Migration…
Each 'Child Refugee' Costs Britain £70k a Year…
Iran Caught Bankrolling Suicide Attacks in Israel…
Muslims Help Mosul Christians Reopen Church…
German Taxpayers Hit for $9 Million to Document Islamic Heritage…
Brave German Woman Stages Lone Protest…
NYE in France: Over 1000 Cars 'Playfully' Torched…
Turkey Mulls Reinstating Child Marriage…
Texas Imam Who Called for Killing Jews: 'I Misunderstood'…
Germany: Herding Women into Safe Zones was Marginally Successful…
Doeband Fatwa: "Muhammad Said Women Should Be Kept Hidden"…
Teen Suicide Bomber Kills His Own Father…
Muslim Morgue Worker Preaches Against Vice Next to Body (AUS)…
Freed African Slaves: [Arabs] Forced Us to Drink from Toilets…
Berlin: Syrian 'Refugee' Tried to Randomly Stab 'Infidels' on NYE…
Church Victims Describe Killings and Rape by Muslim Youth…
UK Taxpayers: £800k in Legal Aid to Terrorists Who Plotted Their Deaths
Turkey Has Purged 110,000 from Jobs Since 'Coup'…
Jews and Christians Help Muslims in War-Torn Syria…
Attacks
Articles

Religion of Peace
Atrocity of the Week
Atrocity of the Week
Israel: Rabbi and Family
Man Gunned Down
Other Recent "Misunderstandings
of Islam"
2018.01.12 (Iraq)
A woman and her two sons are brutally stabbed to death in their home by Islamic State proponents.
2018.01.11 (Cameroon)
Three civilians are slaughtered by Jihadists.
2018.01.09 (Pakistan)
A suicide bomber sends seven other souls to Allah.
2018.01.09 (Israel)
A 35-year-old rabbi and father of six is shot to death by terrorists.
2018.01.07 (Syria)
Eleven children are among thirty-four people disassembled by a Sunni car bomb blast.
2018.01.06 (India)
Four policemen are laid out by a Jaish-e-Mohammed bomb blast along a city street.
(Note: Data for each attack is sometimes pulled from multiple sources. The provided link may not be in complete agreement with the updated detail for the incident).

Countering
Islamic Propaganda

Myths of Muhammad

Myths of Muhammad

Games Muslims Play

Discover the Truth?

Myths of Islam

Myths of Islam

Dhimwit
of the Month
Prince Charles
December, 2017
Professor Christian de Moliner
November, 2017
Rabbi Lody van de Kamp
October, 2017
Anna Soubry
September, 2017
H.R. McMaster
August, 2017
Berkeley's KPFA Radio
July, 2017
Scott Simpson
June, 2017
Wolfgang Schäuble
May, 2017

Infidel from Hell
Milos Zeman
December, 2017
Mark McLachlan
November, 2017
Michael Enright
October, 2017
Inger Stojberg
September, 2017
Cambrils Police Officer
August, 2017
Courtney Love
July, 2017
Beata Szydło
June, 2017
Dr. Mirza Dinnayi
May, 2017

About CAIR

CAIR's Agenda: Islamization, Not Civil Rights

3 Tricks CAIR Employed to Hide the truth about Orlando

CAIR is Hamas

CAIR: The Investigative Project Report

Questions CAIR Refuses to Answer

Anti-CAIR Site

Remember
"Copy that."

Put the Numbers
in Perspective
Islamic Terrorists...

...killed twice as many people in one month (5000) in November, 2014) than were killed in in 350 years of Inquisition (2000-3000).

...murder more people everyday than the KKK has in the last 70 years (26 since 1945).

...killed more civilians in two hours on September 11th (2977) than in the 26 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland (2236).

...massacred more Iraqis on a single day in June, 2014 (1566) than the number of criminals executed by America in the last 40 years (1423).

...killed more Americans on American soil than the combined militaries of Japan and Nazi Germany in WWII.

...slaughter almost twice as many people everyday than were killed during the entire Salem Witch Trials (20).

Islam-Judaism
In 2007, Islam and Judaism's holiest
holidays overlapped for 10 days.
Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies
in 94 terror attacks across 10 countries
during this time... while Jews
worked on their 159th Nobel Prize.

Pickering Post
Mental Health Issue?
Bruce Bawer
Confessions of an Islamophobe: A Review
Asian Image
The Real Reasons Muslims in the West Won't Join the Army
Pam Geller
Gays Should Stop Defending Islam
Raymond Ibrahim
Islamic Terrorists or Tragic Heroes?
Fahrenheit 211
Threat of Violence Keeps Questioning Muslims Quiet
Gatestone
The Islamization of Germany: January - June, 2017
Tablet
Turkey’s Genocide of the Assyrians Was an Islamist Crime
Uncovering Linda
Uncovering Linda Sarsour, the Website
FrontPage Magazine
UNICEF's Spiral into Anti-Israel Activism
FrontPage Magazine
Charlie Hebdo Attacks Teach France… Nothing
Areo Magazine
Islamic Terrorism is Motivated by Religion, Not Retribution
Gatestone
France's War Against Firefighters and Police
American Thinker
Islamism's Strange Western Bedfellows
Fathom Journal
UNRWA: An Obstacle to Peace
NY Times
Saudi Arabia's Big Chance?
Save My Sweden
How Europe Built Its Own Funeral Pyre, Then Jumped In
Spectator
The Iranian Rebellion the World Wants to Ignore
Daily Caller
Iranian Protests Signal Sea Change And Hope For The Middle East
One News Now
No Denying U.S. Muslim Population Explosion
Grumpy Elder
War in the American Classroom
Bruce Bawer
Free Expression Succumbs to Sharia in the West
PJ Media
Muslim Migration and the Orlando Night Club Massacre
Gatestone
Political Islam and Sharia Should Be Outlawed in Europe
Bill Warner
Political Islam, A Totalitarian Doctrine
Gatestone
Muslim Writer to Islamists: Don't Like America? Go Back Home
WikiIslam
Did Allah Know the Earth was Round?
The Week
Africa: Jihad's New Home
Open Democracy
Rape a Weapon to Silence Atheists in Bangladesh

"Best of"
Articles Archive

Terrorism is Motivated by Religion - Not Retribution
'Allah Akbar' is the Motive for Islamic Terror
Muslim Migration is Europe's Biggest Threat Ever
Submission
Pat Condell: Europe is Killing Itself
Is a Tolerant Culture Being Replaced with an Intolerant One?
Do Muslim Terrorists Really Get 450% More Coverage?
Snopes and Muhammad
The Shia vs. Sunni Schism
The Incompatibility of Islam
The Great Humanist Delusion: Celebrating Diversity, Ignoring Differences
30,000 Islamic Terror Attacks (and Counting)
The Ugly Truth about Muslim 'Grievances'
Critiquing Islam Makes You an "Anti-Muslim Bigot?"
Is Islam a Religion?
Examining the "Ten Truths about Jihad"
Islamic Terrorists Not Motivated by Hate
How Islamists are Slowly Desensitizing Europe and America
The Problem with Multi-Cultural Foot Washing
Political Correctness Kills
Four Stages of Islamic Conquest
Islam's Protestant Reformation
The Islamic Scam
Right-Wing Terror vs. Islamic Terror
10 Facts About the Quran
The Real Source of Muslim 'Grievances'
Tiny Minority of Radicals? Try 72%
A Word to Offended Muslims (Video)
Islam's Indian Slave Trade
Islam and the Rule of Numbers
What is 'Islamophobia'? Who are the 'Islamophobes'?
Islam in Africa
Why Islam is Not a Religion
'Muslimsplaining' Islamic Terror Away
European Slave Trade by Muslim Turks
Islam Co-Opts Judeo-Christian Values
Upset about the Iraq War? Blame Iraqis
Muslim Rights Vs. Muslim Wrongs
50 Reasons Why Muhammad is Not a Prophet
Islamophobia: The Irrational Fear of Questioning Islam
The Case for Muslim Reparations to Europeans
Why 'Moderate Islam' is an Oxymoron
Islam, Africa and Black America
What about Northern Ireland?
Why I Left Islam
Pat Condell: Appeasing Islam
The Muslim Case for Killing Non-Muslims
Violence in the Bible - Same as the Quran?
Fundamentalist Fashion Show
A Picture of Life in Gaza
Infidelophobia
Millions of Muslims Killed (By Muslims) Since 1948
CAIR: Islamists Fooling the Establishment
6th Column: The Religion Barrier

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Another stupid site making money out of ignorant idiots fears!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Boy, there seems to be a lot of them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Facebook has a great feature - unfollow.

You can basically not get news post from a friend without unfriending them.

Swift way to cut all the political bs posted without offending anyone.

Only one place for politics on the whole World Wide Web - ARPF.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vlwtx348
posted Hide Post
"Facebook must be empty....all the trolls are here." ~ William Shakespeare. rotflmo

Posts: 309 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: 12 February 2012Reply With Quote