New
Find
Notify
Tools

Covid Projections Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
https://covid19.healthdata.org/

They are projections but the bands are pretty scary.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Am I the only person still calling it coronavirus?

Posts: 7046 | Location: Sydney Australia | Registered: 14 September 2015Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nah. I'm staying with that. They can get specific when they put it on my death certificate.

Posts: 13772 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Blank screen.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's a far cry from the 3.3M deaths predicted by the dumbasss libtards.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike McGuire:
Am I the only person still calling it coronavirus?

Same here. The beer company complained ? Smiler

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
A buddy called me last night + said that Ford has stopped vehicle production to voluntarily start making respirator systems N/C. G.M. declined until they would see how much they would be paid. He was pretty adamant about never buying another Chevy. Does anyone know any truth to this?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
A buddy called me last night + said that Ford has stopped vehicle production to voluntarily start making respirator systems N/C. G.M. declined until they would see how much they would be paid. He was pretty adamant about never buying another Chevy. Does anyone know any truth to this?

From my experience with Fords (five, all lemons), I told my wife and kids that if I get the virus and have to go on a ventilator, please make sure it isn't one of the ones made by Ford.

sofa

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Detroit news stated that GM is opening up the Warren plant in Michigan to produce 50,000 mask a day and then 100,000 mask a day

Posts: 114 | Location: northern lower michigan | Registered: 22 November 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That's good to know. It helps to nip rumors in the bud.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like nearly all policies undertaken by trump and by state governors is based on this model.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got an email from a friend that has been following this nousegroup site in which this one woman posted her reply from her astrologer lady in N.Y. She says that it's all about Pluto in the 7th house with blah, blade arising + the moon is in its blah, blah, ad infinitum. Gloria replied, "I hope you didn't pay for that." There is some humor out there even with this crap.