The Accurate Reloading Forums
Natural Responces

This topic can be found at:
https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3611043/m/1751044262

28 October 2020, 09:15
NormanConquest
Natural Responces
I have said for many years that our natural responses are ingrained in our heredity. I know that as a child I had an affinity for weapons + so did (almost) every other boy while the girls had a thing for dolls. Human nature. This was brought back to light when I was rereading an old George Macdonald Fraser book + he was reminiscing about his grandkids running across the yard. The 2 boys waving their cap pistols + screaming like a red Indian while their sister was gathering up the dolls + wailing "We MUST save the babys!"

Never mistake motion for action.
28 October 2020, 12:04
Saeed
If your children are caught like this today you will be locked up.

And they will be taken away from you!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000
28 October 2020, 20:29
nopride2
quote:
If your children are caught like this today you will be locked up.And they will be taken away from you!

Sad but true.

Dave
30 October 2020, 08:51
NormanConquest
Just one more objection to this P.C. era!

30 October 2020, 23:00
Use Enough Gun
I'm with you Randy! tu2 Big Grin
31 October 2020, 08:48
NormanConquest
Political correctness, whatever form it takes, almost always involves a denial of truth, or at best a refusal to recognize it: it may be a lie outright, or a dishonest, even cowardly, reluctance to face reality. In both cases, it would have been anathema fifty years ago- or more probably submerged in gales of scornful laughter. or political correctness would be a real hoot if it were not undermining the concept of truth as we have always understood it-until now when the truth is acceptable only if it suits the prejudices + false doctrines of the powerful + unscrupulous P.C. lobby.

01 November 2020, 05:29
JTEX
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Political correctness, whatever form it takes, almost always involves a denial of truth, or at best a refusal to recognize it: it may be a lie outright, or a dishonest, even cowardly, reluctance to face reality. In both cases, it would have been anathema fifty years ago- or more probably submerged in gales of scornful laughter. or political correctness would be a real hoot if it were not undermining the concept of truth as we have always understood it-until now when the truth is acceptable only if it suits the prejudices + false doctrines of the powerful + unscrupulous P.C. lobby.

Very well stated, very well!