New
Find
Notify
Tools

Natural Responces Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
I have said for many years that our natural responses are ingrained in our heredity. I know that as a child I had an affinity for weapons + so did (almost) every other boy while the girls had a thing for dolls. Human nature. This was brought back to light when I was rereading an old George Macdonald Fraser book + he was reminiscing about his grandkids running across the yard. The 2 boys waving their cap pistols + screaming like a red Indian while their sister was gathering up the dolls + wailing "We MUST save the babys!"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
If your children are caught like this today you will be locked up.

And they will be taken away from you!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66762 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If your children are caught like this today you will be locked up.And they will be taken away from you!

Sad but true.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just one more objection to this P.C. era!

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I'm with you Randy! tu2 Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Political correctness, whatever form it takes, almost always involves a denial of truth, or at best a refusal to recognize it: it may be a lie outright, or a dishonest, even cowardly, reluctance to face reality. In both cases, it would have been anathema fifty years ago- or more probably submerged in gales of scornful laughter. or political correctness would be a real hoot if it were not undermining the concept of truth as we have always understood it-until now when the truth is acceptable only if it suits the prejudices + false doctrines of the powerful + unscrupulous P.C. lobby.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Political correctness, whatever form it takes, almost always involves a denial of truth, or at best a refusal to recognize it: it may be a lie outright, or a dishonest, even cowardly, reluctance to face reality. In both cases, it would have been anathema fifty years ago- or more probably submerged in gales of scornful laughter. or political correctness would be a real hoot if it were not undermining the concept of truth as we have always understood it-until now when the truth is acceptable only if it suits the prejudices + false doctrines of the powerful + unscrupulous P.C. lobby.

Very well stated, very well!

Posts: 41762 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote