Notify
Tools

What The Hell..... Login/Join 
Administrator
posted
Incredible!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66899 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Guess you'd want to be sure the vehicle had been parked for a while. Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There ain't much North of Wichita, guess you have to take what you can get. Smiler

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I was waiting to hear that he got stuck.I remember years ago seeing dogs hung up + somebody spooked the bitch;she took off + that poor male was leaping in the air at every bound + trying to run backwards + he could not break free.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
A while back I saw an article with photos of a woman who had her head stuck up a tail pipe!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66899 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Guess we are lucky he wasnt an Afghan rebel with his lips around the exhaust pipe - trying to blow up the car ....

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4455 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ForrestB
posted Hide Post
The joys of youth. More power to him if he can get an erection with a BAC 4X the legal limit.

Posts: 5052 | Location: Muletown | Registered: 07 September 2001Reply With Quote