THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Nashville Hosts The NRA Convention This Week

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nashville Hosts The NRA Convention This Week Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted
Who/how many here plan on coming to the convention here this week?

Welcome to you one and all!

If you see me with my "Owl Hollow Gun Club" hat, say hi!

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4224 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Heard it was a great success, notwithstanding the liberal press comments. Why wasn't Rand Paul invited?

Posts: 9970 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
75,000 folks supposedly went through the doors for the second largest attendance in their history.

Not sure why Rand Paul or the Gov of Tennessee were not invited.

Some backroom urination contest/politics I would imagine.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4224 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, I had fun there. Nice show.
For the past several years I have been donating a knife for their Friday night auction. This year the bidding was lively as normal and the knife brought $27,000. I posted it on the knife section of this forum. It is the Jefferson bowie. I consider it a good cause and each of us helps out the way we can.

I did see Huckabee walking the floor which was good to see him out with the regular folks. He is a gun and knife guy for sure. I thought it was funny that he asked me could he have his picture taken with me. He wanted to show Janet, his wife. He funny. Would have liked to have seen some of the other folks but I was too busy.
I am normally working the Knife Rights booth or in and out of it. We are looking forward to KY next year.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com