Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

my friend is a terrorist Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
My friend or at least i thought he was. we've known each other for years shared dinners and drinks, gone on many hunts together, but i really didn't know him until now. I was just a few nights ago when he called me over to his house explaining that he had something for me. When i got there he told me to sit while he got something. When he returned he had one of those leather breakdown gun cases which he placed in my lap and told me to open it.when i did the scream that came out of me awakened most of the dead in a nearby cemetery. He had handed me a blaser. I threw it as far as i could and ran calling 911 on my way, when the police arrived they did so with a truckload of homeland security agents. my so called friend was arrested and charged with violation of the anti- blaser laws. heard he had been committed to a institution of sorts being convicted of believing a blaser was a real rifle and herei thought he was a friend

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
My friend or at least i thought he was. we've known each other for years shared dinners and drinks, gone on many hunts together, but i really didn't know him until now. I was just a few nights ago when he called me over to his house explaining that he had something for me. When i got there he told me to sit while he got something. When he returned he had one of those leather breakdown gun cases which he placed in my lap and told me to open it.when i did the scream that came out of me awakened most of the dead in a nearby cemetery. He had handed me a blaser. I threw it as far as i could and ran calling 911 on my way, when the police arrived they did so with a truckload of homeland security agents. my so called friend was arrested and charged with violation of the anti- blaser laws. heard he had been committed to a institution of sorts being convicted of believing a blaser was a real rifle and herei thought he was a friend

Funny, I knew literally nothing about the Blaser/anti-Blaser thing until I was given one. I was given a beautiful Super Luxus with barrels in .270 and .338. I went to show off my brand new toy and was in for quite the awakening.
I’ve still got it but it’s just not my thing. I’ve shot one deer with it and a few hogs but it’s too pretty to shoot really and the action is foreign to me.
I still laugh though that a buddy of mine on the deer hunt where I used the Blaser told me the worst part of getting a Blaser is having to tell you’re Dad that you’re gay.

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

~Ann

Posts: 19150 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a similar friend from this site. He spent the evening trying to get me to engage in some pagan behavior with him and blasers and strange wood idols.

Posts: 10836 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whats a blaser Confused

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1504 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Single-shot rifle. Look them up on Cabela's fine guns forum, they have pages of used ones. That was my 1st turnoff; if they are so good why does everyone want to sell theirs? In all honesty, I have never fired one, that was only an opinion.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
the worst part of getting a Blaser is having to tell you’re Dad that you’re gay.

animal

Posts: 41769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
the worst part of getting a Blaser is having to tell you’re Dad that you’re gay.

animal

Jim, Fuck off!

Guns and hunting

Posts: 1098 | Registered: 07 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hogbreath:
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:

animal

Jim, Fuck off!

Wink

Posts: 41769 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote