THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    At 9:21 last night what were you doing?

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

At 9:21 last night what were you doing? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted
At 9:21 tonight, it will be the 21st minute of the 21st hour of the 21st day of the 21st year of the 21st century. What will you be doing?

I missed it. I know it was yesterday.
Thought it was an interesting fact

Posts: 1070 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Getting ready for bed.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That will be 10:21 here and I will be in bed

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5500 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Doing a sleep study.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Damn, missed it! My grandkids will never forgive me.
Oh well!
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10505 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Oh Well indeed. The last month of the year under the full moon in 2020 was the harbinger of the 'last of days' in the Mayan calendar. Although I must confess that some days it feels like it. Wink

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote