THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    Grandson's 2014 NCAA football records

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grandson's 2014 NCAA football records Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Josh was a RS Soph.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. I'm a TCU guy and we play each other, but it's great to see your grandson's accomplishments. Kicking is a great position in football these days with all the concussion talk.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Posts: 9994 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCS Member:
Congratulations. I'm a TCU guy and we play each other, but it's great to see your grandson's accomplishments. Kicking is a great position in football these days with all the concussion talk.

TCU has one of the best kickers in the nation. He beat us this year with a time running out FG. My Grandson won the 2013 game with a fieldgoal as time ran out in overtime. I got to meet Treyvon Boykin at the airport when we were all flying to Orlando for the ESPN Awards. He was a very pleasant young man. The next night they had the players walking the redcarpet into the auditorium. He recognized us and came over and gave us a big hug, TCU is lucky to have him.

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
It's always nice to be able to revel in your children's or grandchildren's accomplishments! tu2 Congrats! Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks,
Josh has been named Big 12 1st team kicker and 3rd team All American.
Preseason really means nothing. End of year is most important.