THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM MISCELLANEOUS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Miscellaneous Topics    What is the most pain you have ever experienced?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Canuck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the most pain you have ever experienced? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bull riding years ago. Hand was laying in the bend of my elbow, both bones sticking out in front then he got me in the ribs with his horns knocking me to the ground. I remember dirt mixed with blood on the stump end of the arm bones sticking out. Then I remember running to the fence with the bull right on my back side then I went straight up that fence and over, partly
One handed and partly with one last shot in the shorts from the bull.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
As the man said about bull riding for those uninformed, It's like driving your car down the freeway at 120 MPH + then just chucking the steering wheel out the window.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
BI-LATERAL KNEE REPLACEMENT.

Had em both done at the same time... the pain was legendary, but the real pain only lasted about a week or so, but it lingered through rehab for another 2 months

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1958 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Boy, some of the gang here have been through a lot worse than I have. I agree after having had three lumbar fusions that these are no darned fun at all. Worst, though, was an abscess underneath a sealed root canal. Just breathing set off waves of No. 10. I truly was within hours of suicide until I got through to my dentist who realized the depth of the problem and got me on perc and antibiotics stat.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16350 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
When I was in college I got run over as a pedestrian and left for dead at 1 in the morning on a country road. Ended up with a compound forearm and humerus fracture, dislocated shoulder, multiple broken ribs and a skull fracture.Hurt pretty bad for several weeks, the ribs even longer but I was happy to be alive....

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13137 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seeing any Democrat get elected.

Posts: 9994 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
How true. My family were always Democrats (the old kind) until Nixon. I remember how all the family would go out to lunch after church to Underwoods BBQ in Wichita Falls + one Sunday in 64 everyone was appalled that my Uncle Dick was in favor of Barry Goldwater. Times sure have changed, as well as the party.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good old Underwoods. Lived in the duplexes across the alley.

One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
I once lived next door to a gent who played the bagpipes.

Posts: 2927 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote