Find
Notify
Tools

Lance pickup and bumper pull campers
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Anyone have one, how do you like it?

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seth:

No experience with Lance. However, I hear they are great and they go for a fortune up here.

I have owned a few bumper pulls. Its tough to know which is "best". I currently have a 21' toy hauler. Its basic
and is perfect for hunting trips. For a lot of traveling and vacationing, I may go for something else. Here are my suggestions (for what it is worth):

1- Built in generator. I really enjoy this. Dead batteries in freezing weather are not fun. When its cold, its great to keep the batteries charged and to also have HEAT!

2- Electric bunks. I really like these. When not in use, I raise them and can put in a few extra chairs or store gear.

I can fit my side by side in mine. I really like it and its nice to be able to take the side by side. Its also nice to leave the trailer at camp and just take the truck.

I'd say: For recreating and hunting- Toy Hauler 1st, Cab over 2nd.

Retirees or kids- Motor home or fifth wheel, then bumper pull.

Posts: 2638 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have 20 year old kids and 5 year old kids and 2 year old grand kids.

Trying to fit everyone is tough.

Posts: 7763 | Location: Das heimat! | Registered: 10 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Better buy 2 trailers lol....

Posts: 2638 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post