New
Find
Notify
Tools

camp kitchen and pantry boxes
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I made a camp kitchen for when we go out a few days. This fit in the gator just right. There is one flat one that holds dutchoven cooking set up and has a propane cook stove.
The front door drops down to flat and gives me a table/platform to use.
Just thought I would show them.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

Posts: 518 | Registered: 28 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can you repost?

No photo showing.

Gerhard
FFF Safaris
Capture Your African Moments
Hunting Outfitter (MP&LP)
Proffesional Hunter (MP&LP)
History guide
Wildlife Photographer
www.fffsafaris.co.za

Posts: 1659 | Location: Dullstroom- Mpumalanga - South Africa | Registered: 14 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I am not seeing the picture either, and it sounds like something that I would like to see!

Smiler

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I sent a PM asking, but guess we will not get to see his design.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4225 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, just been covered up. I will rep hoot and post up tomorrow. I used an old style that was used by pack horses and modified them a bit

www.jerryfisk.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry Fisk:
Hey guys, just been covered up. I will rep hoot and post up tomorrow. I used an old style that was used by pack horses and modified them a bit

When you get the picture figured out, post instructions. I'll add on a picture of a camp kitchen my father built in the 1960s.
It's still in use and now on its third vehicle.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14360 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
We always had one for branding in the back pasture, and the cook worked out of the pickup bed. We would sleep on the ground in bedrolls, the older guys had cotton mattresses! rotflmo As we aged we went with the mattress also.. homer

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41811 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My website I pull photos from is messed up. I will be happy to text photos for someone to post and we go from there.

www.jerryfisk.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You might ask Biebs, he helps others post gun pics for sale. I'm interested in seeing the pics because it sounds like something I could build.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to see the pics and have others post their pics and/or instructions on building, etc. We built a number of them for our Boy Scout Troops over the years and they were well used! tu2

Posts: 18526 | Registered: 04 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would love to find the plans for the cook boxes our Scout troop had when I was a kid.

Both sides were full fold down work areas and were covered with a laminate that allowed them to be used as cutting boards. They also had subs steel legs that held them at just the perfect height. The Interiors has pull out shelves and drawers and a large cubby that went all the way through that held a set of nesting pots and skillets that was prefect for a Patrol of 22 +2 adults.

DRSS
Kreighoff 470 NE
Valmet 412 30/06 & 9.3x74R

Posts: 1025 | Location: Denver | Registered: 31 May 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post