THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Import Broker for Trophies located in Ontario Canada

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Import Broker for Trophies located in Ontario Canada
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi. Planning a hunt to South Africa. Does anyone know of any import brokers that specialize in clearing hunting trophies? Located in Ontario Canada.

Posts: 66 | Location: Canada | Registered: 10 February 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Outdoor Writer
posted Hide Post
I'm not positive she does Canada, but you might call Maria Felix at Hunter International. She's a class act and charges reasonable fees. She's in San Francisco and might have an agent in Ontario that can help you. Her # is 650-652-0100.

Tony Mandile - Author "How To Hunt Coues Deer"

Posts: 3269 | Location: Glendale, AZ | Registered: 28 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I cleared my trophies myself.It was very easy.I recieved my trophies in Montreal by a bonded transport company,presented myself with the invoice to the customs office nearest the bonded warehouse,told them what I had and was out with the release papers in 5 minutes.If you don't want to do this yourself then ask your taxidermist to do it for you.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote