THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    The best taxidermists in South Africa for Buffalo and Eland

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The best taxidermists in South Africa for Buffalo and Eland
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Guys,
Had planned on having our taxidermy done stateside, but we are having lots of issues getting our trophies exported from Mozambique via SA.

So can you recommend top tier guys to mount Cape buffalo as shoulder mounts and Eland on a pedestal. I’ve seen lots of average african mounts from SA taxidermists, looking for equivalent standard to say Wildlife gallery etc.

Thanks!!

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Lifeform Taxidermy in White River SA, near Nelspruit and the Moz border, handled my 2 Mozambique safaris and did a great job.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13105 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
+1 for Life-Form.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
+3 Our house is filled with museum quality taxidermy from Life Form.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you want Wildlife Gallery quality, then don't even consider a South African taxidermist.
There are not even that many American taxidermists who do good quality work on African stuff.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like Bullseye Taxidermy for both service and quality of work.

Trophex taxidermy was very bad.

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3335 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the recommendations and also the PMs I received. Some good referrals !!

Thanks guys clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nico van Rooyen Taxidermy in Pretoria is well worth a look.

Posts: 390 | Location: Australia | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With Quote