THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Show me your pedistal -- need ideas

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show me your pedistal -- need ideas
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Woodmnctry
posted
Getting ready to have several pedistal mounts done -- thus need pictures of your favorite pedistal and varations thereof ---

OMG!-- my bow is "pull-push feed" - how dreadfully embarrasing!!!!!

Posts: 923 | Location: 8K Ft in Colorado | Registered: 10 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of buffybr
posted Hide Post
I posted a couple of pictures in "Pedestal mount plans" in this Forum, of a double mount pedestal and a single mount pedestal made from cherry wood.

Browse through both the Taxidermy Forum and the Trophy Rooms Forum. Both show a lot of great pedestals.

NRA Endowment Life Member

Posts: 1631 | Location: Boz Angeles, MT | Registered: 14 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ej
posted Hide Post
I had this one done.
It was custom made by a woodburner and cabinet maker. Walnut and maple. It is a functioning cabinet and/or end table.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Do...#5446013703367852098

Africa Bug " Embrace the bite , live for adventure "
EJ Carter 2011

one of us
Picture of bo-n-aro
posted Hide Post

This is my kudu I mounted a few years ago.

Posts: 594 | Location: Plano Texas | Registered: 15 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wildlife Gallery
posted Hide Post
Here are a few to consider...

Committing ourselves to world class turnaround and quality.
www.thewildlifegallery.com

one of us
Picture of jds
posted Hide Post
This may not be as dramatic as some of the others but I like it. I designed the base, built it out of oak, and even made the rocks.

Thanks for looking!
JDS

And so if you meet a hunter who has been to Africa, and he tells you what he has seen and done, watch his eyes as he talks. For they will not see you. They will see sunrises and sunsets such as you cannot imagine, and a land and a way of life that is fast vanishing. And always he will will tell you how he plans to go back. (author: David Petzer)

Posts: 655 | Location: Burleson, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
All by Bob Wilkins, Wildlife Artistry Taxidermy.

The zebras are not mine. Mine is a rug.

There is room for all of God's creatures....right next to the mashed potatoes.
http://texaspredatorposse.ipbhost.com/

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have never seen a picture done that way , That a nice job and Original.

Posts: 1456 | Location: maryland / Clayton Delaware | Registered: 16 December 2004Reply With Quote