Find
Notify
Tools

Ducks
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of graybird
posted
I received an email today with pictures of my duck mounts from the '08-'09 season.

Here is my 12 year old banded mallard. He was banded Sept. 16, 1997 near Upham, North Dakota. I killed him on Jan. 12, 2009 north of Vicksburg, Mississippi. Just think how many times he made it up and down the flyway until some idiot redneck shot him! hilbily

Wood Duck pair:

Hooded Merganser pair:

I hope you enjoy.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oday450
posted Hide Post
Really nice! I'll have to find the taxidermists web ste and see what else is there.

"Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult."

Posts: 1313 | Location: The People's Republic of Maryland, USA | Registered: 05 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
I'll save you the trouble. I should have included it in my original post.

Todd Huffman's Birdman Studios.

Todd will be getting all of my bird work for as long as he is in business. He personally does all of his Birdman mounts himself, no staff help and no mass production lines. The pictures you see on his website are the same pieces his customers receive. You'll see these birds added to his website when he gets around to adding them.

I hope to bring back guinea fowl and franklin from South Africa in August. We'll see how he does on African birds.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bo-n-aro
posted Hide Post
Top notch bird work for sure! Very nice.
The mallard story makes him exceptional.

Posts: 594 | Location: Plano Texas | Registered: 15 July 2002Reply With Quote