THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM TAXIDERMY FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Taxidermy    Taxidermist lost my RW blesbuck

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taxidermist lost my RW blesbuck
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi,

last year I took my 17 1/2" blesbuck ram to a taxidermist near Pretoria, RSA and about 6 weeks ago, after constant inquiry on my part, It was revealed that one of their staff had given my trophy to another client. It took a while to figure this out, but the yare convinced that this other client has my blesbuck as his is still there with them.

I have bee nmore than patient while they are trying to get in touch with this client, but he does not respond to email or telephone calls.

My question really is; I want to go to the police and lay a charge of theft. Do I charge the taxidermist or do I get the taxidermist to co-operate and we together lay a charge against the client?

Posts: 392 | Location: Pretoria, South Africa | Registered: 30 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of starchild69
posted Hide Post
Before I went to the Police, I would do a "Door knock" and try to Persuade him to give it back!!

Posts: 26 | Location: East Gippsland,STH EAST AUSTRALIA | Registered: 14 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would tell the taxidermist that it is HIS problem, and give him ten days to return your animal or face charges...

Two things work all over the world:
American Dollars
Prison Time

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
I would tell the taxidermist that it is HIS problem, and give him ten days to return your animal or face charges...

Rich, I think that is good advice.

quote:

Two things work all over the world:
American Dollars
Prison Time

Rich
DRSS

True that!

Posts: 392 | Location: Pretoria, South Africa | Registered: 30 March 2009Reply With Quote